TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Dope 97's and linens.
smokin.gif

Does anyone have these in a 9? Got the pics from PYS and all they have is a size 14 and 15 but they say their samples, I
always tought samples were only made in a size 9.

Anyways, they caught my eye for some reason

the color is white/khaki

28tvu4o.jpg

2a5aauf.jpg

zs05wc - damnnnnnn TWO in one year!?!?!?!? Mine arebeat....may have to
nerd.gif
for thosebefore it's WAY out of reach.
pimp.gif
p/u....congrats.....what size?

peace

damnnnnnn TWO in one year!?!?!?!? Mine are beat....may have to
nerd.gif
for those before it's WAY out of reach.
well i can't lie, I sold my first pair for way more than what i paid for cuz this kid wanted them so bad, I didnt even haave them for a weekbefore he started bugging me for them. Then I got my stimulus check and came across this second pair for way cheaper than what I paid for my first. I wasthinking about just flipping these cuz of the price I got for my first pair and these are in way better condition than the first ones I figured I could getmore money, but I dont want to be that guy. However if someone wanted to trade for Mushrooms I'd do it in a second. No one can post/wear mushroomsanymore untill I get some, Kev I know we where the same size you're hurting my feelings.

How much for the linens and size ? Nice pickup btw
$250 sz.8

Anyone have an idea how much a pair of these should go for? DS sz. 13.

I was asking $115, just wanted to know if that's a little too high. Thanks folks.

I haven't seen a pair of white/neon green jewls in forever. Anyone have a pair? Those were the only mids I remember owning.

sup team af-1,

i was wondering if you guys could help me out some...can you guys help give me some info about the crimson lows?

thanks in advance
happy.gif

I haven't seen a pair of white/neon green jewls in forever. Anyone have a pair? Those were the only mids I remember owning.
Here you go, one of my favorites.

250jlld.jpg

Crimsons were a Euro GR in 2001, they're very nice I've owned a few of pairs over the years.

Great stuff in here as usual.

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

Here you go, one of my favorites.

250jlld.jpg

Crimsons were a Euro GR in 2001, they're very nice I've owned a few of pairs over the years.

Great stuff in here as usual.

nice
smokin.gif

im selling DS atmos size 9.5.

and lol at pearson posting fakes, i think those are the only fakes in the thread, i bet someone will take it serious. also nike really needs to stop with thisvisible air bubble junk, its ruining alot of shoes

Back
Top Bottom