TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

^^Yea those are orion blues. They look a little different because of lighting but yea those are it.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Wore these today.

2zps40m.jpg
u should thank illjaybe for those, he said no matter what, let kazi get that order..over 3 other dudes!

Originally Posted by MFPearson

that's it, I'm out of the shoe game. $217 for those '07 "linens" on napsize? That makes me want to vomit. It has been fun guys.

A litlle late but heres my $217 fit for today....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2cqfiiq.jpg

Crazzzzzyyyyyyyyy

peace

i was looking through the 1thology site and came across these. does anyone have pics of an actual pair? does anyone have a pair in my size for sale? i'mtotally smitten
embarassed.gif

33oqeli.jpg

u should thank illjaybe for those, he said no matter what, let kazi get that order..over 3 other dudes!
I believe I said thank you already but if not THANKS AGAIN JB for holding it down I owe for thisone.
pimp.gif

I Love AF1 they are sz 10 and fit a bit snug so I have to wear them without the insoles but it will do. One of my favorite laser af1's I own.

tough white/purple highs spacej23

I was a victim of bad pictures on this pair not too long ago.

tough lineup thepeoplechamp

i agree. tyler, those white/purple highs are
pimp.gif

couldn't find my atmos so i wore these instead

2vl9r1f.jpg

Never thought I'd ever have one pair of these but the fact that I got two in a year blows my mind. And this pair was cheaper and in better condition thanmy first pair.

Back
Top Bottom