TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

the wind is blowing...the temps have fallen...the fleet of highs is back out....

TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

iiljaybe3, thanks for the request, feels good to be in the team :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

recent pick up

TEAM-AF-ONE
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

Great energy rush AF1's spacej23 that's a shoe I nearly purchased so many times but I never did but there very nice, those hoop oranges are nice aswell.

Thanks for the comments everyone. Like 7 Paul 7 said, I'm pretty sure they're energy rushes not year of the monkeys. Didn't the YOT Monkey's have a little monkey stitched on the heel?

Anywho . . .

I Love The AF1 - Very simple and definitely very clean. If only Nike could have a flashback to the "old days" and replicate what they did then, now.

I'll post my newest pick-up in here a little later.

Have a good day everyone.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

I Love AF1 :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

Air Murphy 23 - yes.
TEAM-AF-ONE​
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts

i love af1 - no problem mann, i see you posting on this thread alll the time. show love spread love. 1
TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

materialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

^ super rare nonetheless, how much did you sell em for?
TEAM-AF-ONE​
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts

It doesn't get much better than chocolate mids they were my first pair of mids and the pair of mids I still wear the most, excellent pick up easily one of the best AF1's.

nice chocolate mids :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts

Quote:
On a side note, does anyone know who is responsible for the AF1 in its current form? Like, whose idea was it to tweak the shape, and more importantly, why? Aside from milking their cash cow, why the cheaper quality materials? It's not like Nike really needs the money, they're gonna post record numbers regardless...why not show a little pride in the quality of your products? You can't tell me they don't see the prices of vintage AF1's going through the roof, there's a reason for that which I can't understand why they're not focusing their efforts on. $225 "Supreme" or whatever they're called releases that aren't any better than $75 pre '02 GR's, and $2000 forces...who buys that?

You echoed my sentiments bro. This whole XXV anniversary looks like some contest to create the ugliest AF1 around. Everything about these new AF1s is horrible - from the ill fit, cheap build quality on the core/basic models to the terrible colour placement on the rest of the lot. And let's not forget the new 'jewel' as well too.

I never thought I'd have contempt for this sneaker, but somehow Nike managed to accomplish this.

^ new 'jewel'? elaborate.
TEAM-AF-ONE​
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts

what are those random dots on the sides? Doesn't a pair in the Barkley pack have that too? Uuuuuglllyyyy. Still excited to see the safari ones.

Team Wu-Tang
Team Vintage Heat​

TeamWolfShirts
"I've lived, loved, lost, and forgotten in this shirt."

Back
Top Bottom