TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Quote:
There was a pair on ISS that wasnt moving for 250 shipped

then they need to throw that @#%$ on ebay cause i sold mine real easy on there for more than $250

what size is the one on there? i still need a size 8.5 or 9.
VAN
HALEN​

Quote:
There was a pair on ISS that wasnt moving for 250 shipped
TEAM-AF-ONE
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

Quote:
that's simple, cause kids at ISS like looking dunk sb's and whatnot
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

^ no there's nothing wrong with that, just venting out
TEAM-AF-ONE​
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

suprafly36, could you hook me up with the link on the HKs since I'm a 9.5? I checked ISS, but couldn't find the post.
TEAM-AF-ONE

any fellow team members wanna pick up some bobbito highs for me? i need the red and blue and 2 pairs of wheats
TEAM-AF-ONE

I wish I could MyOnes, but I'm not rediculouslyballin....get it, rediculouslyballin...

:rofl:
roll.gif

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts

well i mean. im not asking you to buy them for me. id send the $$$, you would just go get them and send to me. duh lol
TEAM-AF-ONE

MyOnes, I might be able to hook you up. Ask me when it gets closer to the release date and I will do my best to pick you up some pairs if I have the money to spare. Hopefully the availability is decent in NYC.
TEAM-AF-ONE

yea see im savin right now. s i could paypal it to you by then and you could pull it from the account. ill pretty much send the money plus shipping plus $$$ for going out your way
TEAM-AF-ONE

^ I never knew that, should do the same :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts

"if the wheats are east coast only like ones is tellin me
imma need someone to do he same for me"

is this true? ^^

anyone got a release date on the red, blue, wheats?

Yo~ I was just wondering if there was anybody in here with an 'extra' 3m snakes box :nerd:
nerd.gif
...my box is dead and i like to keep my boxes consistent with my shoes :wow:
embarassed.gif
.......I might be able to send you a replacement box if you'd like..I am willing to pay as well !

Also..my friend is a size 14 and always looking for shoes..so if anybody ever comes across this size in forces shoot me an email please :smile:
smile.gif
much appreciated..

Stay tuned for my pick ups tomorrow :wow:
eek.gif
TEAMAMFAM

JDocs, have fun looking for old forces in a 14, they're so hard to come by.
TEAM-AF-ONE​
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts

Quote:
"if the wheats are east coast only like ones is tellin me
imma need someone to do he same for me"

is this true? ^^

anyone got a release date on the red, blue, wheats?

is this true? anyone on the east coast need a new best friend? i know someone but i aint gonna ask her if there's gonna be a line. and i would also like to ask for a release date on those highs. finally some new highs worth considering.
VAN
HALEN​

they're not only a eastcoast release, come on now. Most accounts that got the lows will get all 4 colorways. peace

red/blue: nov. 17th
wheat/other joint: dec. 1st
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

i heard its Tier 0 accounts only. so like dk said accounts that got the lows should also be getting the highs. i dont have a tier 0 account anywhere near me. therefore i need a good fellow team member to scoop my pair. ill paypal you the $$$ before hand
TEAM-AF-ONE

November 17th? I'd probably be back in NY by then.. I could help someone out.
Lemme know if you got any cool Forces in a 10.5. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom