TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

JDocs, i believe the 99 navy lows were alongside together along the same era as the chocolate lows, both of them with tumbled leather...looks like alot of nters are scouring jp for gems like me...haha damn it's fierce around here...and the worse part? if u're lucky u'll score a DS pair that goes for below US retail prices for regular forces...that's a stab to all the US heads i guess....

if 3m snakes were 9,000yen a piece, i wouldn't mind scooping up a fsr to sell to whoever needs it...the prices they go for nowadays are just not surreal...

i guess i'm a couple pages late with the doubles, but oh well.

my favorite AF1s to wear.

10202007ui6.jpg

10202007002bs0.jpg

10202007001kc2.jpg

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

WOW I love those all stars. I wish i can find those in my size for under 400 def on my list

TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

materialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

dkballer, how much are you letting go of the size 11 pair?
TEAM-AF-ONE​
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

shoe sellers on yahoo must be wondering why such a big influx of purchases from the bid services over the past few years.
VAN
HALEN​

they're even trying to sell their heavily beat shoes for $100+ :smh:
smh.gif
nootherchoice8500-img600x450-1192586370t39.jpg
ing offer: $300 :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

Quote:
shoe sellers on yahoo must be wondering why such a big influx of purchases from the bid services over the past few years.
Because of people like youuuuuu!

:rofl:
roll.gif

I'm kidding man. I didn't win those Safety Orange Canvas AF1's though. :frown:
frown.gif

I woke up and the bid shot from 3,100yen to 21,000yen. Which would have been a pretty good deal if I had some Japan connects. I'd be so nice to them too. I wouldn't scare them off to the point where they never talked to me again. :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

Quote:
I didn't win those Safety Orange Canvas AF1's though. :frown:
frown.gif

damn man. it is getting more difficult for the steals. maybe the next one will be yours.
VAN
HALEN​

Like 7Paul7 said....the Navy Lows are from 1995, not '99.....there was a similar pair released around 1999/2000 which has white on the back tab. Both versions are just amazing though...I'm close to pulling the trigger on the '95s, they'd run me something like $250....but I can see myself wearing those a lot.

TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE

TEAM...
don't know if this is old news but just lookin out ....
Sz 11 heads....RIFLA - NDS HK's

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

ffighter, actually one of the employees made a mistake, those are deadstock and i need to make that change. Those were actually on display for a while in our store in JAPAN, but the front of the midsole is yellowed, but forsure DS.

still a STEAL IMO, considering a ds pair ended on ebay fro 300+ and these are size 11!
R.I.P. PROPS​
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Take it to the Buy/Sell forums.
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

ZETA NERD i just copped HK...im praying my order goes through! What do you think bro..

YO FFIGHTER Good looking out!!!!!!!

^^ i ordered those about four hours ago, hope you got them before me

Angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

Sorry for those asking, all the pairs I've posted are gone, I don't have anything left just a pair of white/white af1' and 3 hyperstrike af1's. thanks

JDocs - you rock!!!! thanks

zeta nerd - good of you to clear it up!

951jenius - Your Welcome, now it's your turn...drop a dime in this thread next time you see something someone/anyone would want.

peace all....have a great week

TEAM-AF-ONE​

^ haha you guys are funny, well ill be the one to know first because I process all the orders, so whoever was first to pay gets it. You guys should have asked for pictures though, theres yellowing on the front part on the midsole, but yea deadstock! no creases or any kind of wear at all on the soles.

*same dude said he will be bringing more co jp af1s this week, just heads up!
R.I.P. PROPS​
TEAM-AF-ONE​

damn zeta - you got a GREAT job .... what's the policy on employee purchases? You guys get first shot at kicks?
TEAM-AF-ONE​

its official...i am using ALL my sick days, holidays and just going to wait outside RIF all week....

I am so, so, SO pissed i missed out of 2 of the 3 goodies..
:b
tongue.gif
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

Quote:
^ haha you guys are funny, well ill be the one to know first because I process all the orders, so whoever was first to pay gets it. You guys should have asked for pictures though, theres yellowing on the front part on the midsole, but yea deadstock! no creases or any kind of wear at all on the soles.

*same dude said he will be bringing more co jp af1s this week, just heads up!

s praying to god*

I hope i can get these, man i have been looking for these for over a year already!

Zeta my name is Jonathan so i hope i can be the one word to Neo
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Yo funkdoctor if you dont want them you can always sell em to me ..please :frown:
frown.gif

^^^ if you don't mind me askin funk, what were the other 2 goodies??

TEAM-AF-ONE​

Back
Top Bottom