TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Kid Robots with box sz 12(i think) VNDS for $500
Playstation AF1 with box sz 11.5 VNDS for $1200
LA All Star Dunks sz 13 (VVVNDS, could pass for DS) $750

among other things. I would have bought all three in a heartbeat, but 2 of the 3 were sold..I am salivating over the fact when i called, they told me the guy sold these just to test the market..

Angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

i personally think those prices are like.. 1/4 to 1/3 too high for each of those.

but i can't knock the hustle.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Ahhhhhhh damn....Zeta I wish I knew they were DS yesterday :lol:
laugh.gif
....I was contemplating buying them but I was unsure because it said VNDS...oh well.. win some you lose some.. but it is nice to have an insider in this thread :evil:
devil.gif
Zeta - what happens if you send a paypal payment on an item but its gone? I know for napsize they only take credit card payments so that isnt a problem?....do you just refuse the payment? Cuz I just put an order in for the HKs cuz they were still up..just incase the other couple payments didnt go through :evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
TEAMAMFAM

MetalStitch...you gotta realize that most of those have pretty high starting bids...like 24,000 yen....so with shipping to the USA +fees, some of those could run you 300+. Still, compare everything you posted to american "crap"...and the difference is amazing.
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE

Thanks very much for posting the link I wish they were my size they are on the top of my wanted list. That is it though no more slacking im going to go through yahoo japan with a fine tooth comb when I get home from work. Just to second what OGfiend said Yahoo Japan is not cheap unless you get lucky this is were you get steals www.k-skit.com just check the daily updates.

hmmmm.....you just posted a bunch of my bookmarked auctions - pretty much all the size 8.5 to 9.5 stuff you posted is on my favorites.
VAN
HALEN​

the things I would do to get a pair of each in 11-12 (lows) and 11.5-12 (mids & highs), in N/DS or slightly worn condition :evil:
devil.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

Out of intrest now that most people are hooked up on Yahoo Japan what is at the top of your wanted lists? If you post what your looking for and the size if I find them I will post them in here as I will get back to checking on there everyday.

For me the list would be
- White 3M mids
- Navy toe lizards
- Black/ Green canvas highs
- Black/ Grey suede lows
- Michigan canvas highs
- Black Flax mids
- The odd 91-94 low or high that might catch my eye

YO i seen those USA mids one other time...
elmosux had em way back when...
so ill
i dont even think theyre on the nikeairforce1.com webcite yo...
I'm From HOUSTON,TEXAS
The Greatest Country In The World

QUADXDAMAGE, how much for them linens (if they a 11.5-12)?
TEAM-AF-ONE​
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

1623086344_a3a4c45c21.jpg
TEAM-AF-ONE
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts

Back
Top Bottom