TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

296600037.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice. Enjoy those my man. SMH at me for selling these, now that I think about it.
laugh.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Suckerrrrrr....
smile.gif
Thanks again, man....

Originally Posted by Mr KBiZZLe

And again I am starting to think you have no life bro

roll.gif

I went and voted for purple highs again. Damn the voting is intense in nyc. It's going between gold high's, purple highs, and black/green lows. Iknow the shape is going be super wack for the high so it won't be the same especially gold.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by Mr KBiZZLe

And again I am starting to think you have no life bro

roll.gif

I went and voted for purple highs again. Damn the voting is intense in nyc. It's going between gold high's, purple highs, and black/green lows. I know the shape is going be super wack for the high so it won't be the same especially gold.
NYC is putting on a show...
eek.gif

My beloved Futura's are now in the top spot....The highs deserve to win though...
It's like N's are spending hours voting on one shoe.....
laugh.gif

PO

What the **** @ Stash Hyperstrikes winning.. THESE DON'T DESERVE TO WIN!! THESE WERE JUST RELEASED!!

Is the voting in NYC done with? If so, BOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! The Stash joints that seem like they just released? C'mon now.

I don't know why I get so worked up about this voting stuff, like I'll ever get a chance to buy one of these re-released joints.
laugh.gif

^ voting ends at the end of the month

i feel it's a waste to be voting on stash af1s -- they just came out. why waste the chance of re-releasing a shoe?

seems like people like lasering ... mark smiths, uenos, stash
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by S0LE CANDY

i feel it's a waste to be voting on stash af1s -- they just came out. why waste the chance of re-releasing a shoe?

laugh.gif

People are just seeing $$$$$$$ so of course there going to vote for the most expensive shoe and thats just simply wack imo the choices should have onlybeen GR/LE and Co.Jp forces . Like I've discussed with other's these releases are going to be trouble. I can already see it on the newspapers now!

Man, these better release city-wide, not at select stores. AND THOSE GOLD OR PURPLE HIGHS BETTER WIN!!

Originally Posted by Alieg6

Originally Posted by S0LE CANDY

laugh.gif

People are just seeing $$$$$$$ so of course there going to vote for the most expensive shoe and thats just simply wack imo the choices should have only been GR/LE and Co.Jp forces . Like I've discussed with other's these releases are going to be trouble. I can already see it on the newspapers now!
thats why im probably not going to waste my time voting because if the uenos, mark smiths, and stashes re-release, its not like its going to be a GR.

a word to the resellers - vote for the sheeds - there are less sheeds than the stash and you can make more money - stop voting for the stash. thank you.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

a word to the resellers - vote for the sheeds - there are less sheeds than the stash and you can make more money - stop voting for the stash. thank you.

You already know that my first choice. I just can't stand there for X amount of hours and vote lke KampoutKid
roll.gif
. How philly gonna have 56 votes total.
laugh.gif
Thats like anybody can just vote in the last few hours what they exactly want.

damn, the stashes have double the votes of the Gold Highs
ohwell.gif
. Honestlythough, I don't like any of the top 4
grin.gif
but hose HTMs in 5th placeare dope

I cant beleive this
i'm a hypebeast on winter break from college without a job or a girlfriend. do you really want to play this game? stop now to avoid dissapointment.

on another note i managed to vote for the stash lows about 600 times
happy.gif

edit-i think it might be about 800 times actually...while i was looking at the screen the stashes kept jumping up so i had help from someone else in another store.

indifferent.gif
800 times is insane. Especially for stashhyperstrikes.
ohwell.gif

*edit*

Does anybody know if they will be as limited as when they first released (ex. will uenos still be super limited)? Or does nike plan to make them GR's orwhat?

Originally Posted by GUM SOLE

I cant beleive this
i'm a hypebeast on winter break from college without a job or a girlfriend. do you really want to play this game? stop now to avoid dissapointment.

on another note i managed to vote for the stash lows about 600 times
happy.gif

edit-i think it might be about 800 times actually...while i was looking at the screen the stashes kept jumping up so i had help from someone else in another store.
indifferent.gif
800 times is insane. Especially for stash hyperstrikes.
ohwell.gif

*edit* Does anybody know if they will be as limited as when they first released (ex. will eunos still be super limited)? Or does nike plan to make them GR's or what?

Number wise prob the same as a Tier zero if not less. Which will lead to people getting busted over the head and left on the ground shoeless
tired.gif

Just look at the surroundings where the ueno's are dropping not a good look!

it's a shame that the voting is set up so that someone with no life can enter multiple votes to skew the results. the true voice of the city is not heard.i'm sorry but i can't believe that those stash lows are likely gonna win. absolutely terrible that the chance to do something big falls flat.

Back
Top Bottom