TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

srry for al the price checks, but $110 good for these? im gettin good deals this week imo, $50 for those other ones, $75 for tuxedos, $110 for snakes, $185 for3m sankes 2 weeks ago

^ what a steal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

^ what a steal
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure whoever won those, didn't get them for that price. It says theauction was ended early to sell it to the high bidder at the current price. I'm pretty sure grocery_tw wouldn't end those so cheap.

I Love AF1 - this would be an appropriate time to use the T-Mac gif
roll.gif

damn thats a steal on those HKs.. well done to whomever got those.

lol cool jb I was unsure and I agree with you some what too, when retro's release it does hurt the og's and if I had my way there would be no retroAF1's as Kazi already said all AF1's can be worn age doesn't matter so we don't really need retro's. At the the same time though I hoped anolder AF1 would win one of the votes just to show Nike that there is a demand for the simple good quality colour ways.

Also I forgot to say $110 for used uncocoa's is not a good price you can get a DS pair for that amount.

Wow you guys are so simple. He ended the auction obviously for the dudes BIN offer..

Nobody especially grocery_tw's OD shill bidding a s s wouldn't sell them for that cheap.

Originally Posted by Mr KBiZZLe

Wow you guys are so simple. He ended the auction obviously for the dudes BIN offer..

Nobody especially grocery_tw's OD shill bidding a s s wouldn't sell them for that cheap.

Kbiz - You must have skipped over my post.
frown.gif

KBiZZle - you seem to know a grip of sneaker sellers in eBay...thanks for the info, never knew it could go down like that (damn my simple minded #%#
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
).

JDocs - aren't you going to sneakerpimps tonight? or is mother nature holding you back?

I cant make it because of the stupid snow
smh.gif
.. already bought my ticket too, $15 out the window ..

Originally Posted by JDocs

I cant make it because of the stupid snow
smh.gif
.. already bought my ticket too, $15 out the window ..

Don't feel too bad if it's anything like the '06 one your not missing out on anything,...lol.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Originally Posted by Mr KBiZZLe

Kbiz - You must have skipped over my post.
frown.gif
Don't worry I wasn't referring to you.

Back
Top Bottom