TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

mfpearson and idolkicks straight killing it
pimp.gif

Matt - You posted that picture awhile back. I only know because I went back to the firstpage today and started looking back. Regardless, it's a great picture man!

Idol - Lovely Linens and Hong Kongs. When I went back to the beginning pages of this thread, I rememberedyou getting a pair of vnds linens around the same time I got my linens. Looks like you eventually had to get a DS pair, ey?

I had fun looking back today. I've come a long way since just the beginning of this thread and I owe it to everyone on the team. I'd like to thankeach and everyone of you for all the knowledge, wisdom, pictures, and humor you have shared. I've made some great friends and I've really learned alot.

alright guys.. if you arent going to share, stop posting HKs ~! dope pic MFP and nice pick ups Idol
pimp.gif

Thanks everyone! spacej23 yeah I pic'ed up a pair of NDS linens and have only wore them a couple times and came acrossthese for a decent price so couldn't resist!

Thanks,
Johnny Y

Idol and MF...nice HKs. Anyone got a pair for me!? It's not even funny anymore, I just can't find a 10.5 and believe me when I say I search thoroughly.I'd be steamed about the atmos too if I didn't have a nice crispy pair coming in a few days.

Hope one of you snagged those 98' grey suedes. A half size bigger and I would have pulled the trigger.

Originally Posted by GUM SOLE

Hope one of you snagged those 98' grey suedes. A half size bigger and I would have pulled the trigger.

I slept on them and when I say "slept", I literally mean I fell asleep. AfterI woke up and I scanned my bookmarks, I wanted to cry. Oh well.
frown.gif

A good price or what you should expect to pay? They'll probably run you $400ish. A good price would be under $300 in my opinion.

Originally Posted by vintagefits

whats a good price for 9.5 10 linens? DS

Unfortunately, prices have skyrocketed on these babies.
I see OGfiend beat me to the punch, but I'd have to agree with his assessment.

$300 would be a very good price.

More realistically you'll pay close to the price range of Atmos.
I would not drop $500 on a DS pair of these (then again I've never dropped thatmuch on any pair of sneakers). There are too many pairs floating around in VNDS-DS condition for them to command that price range.

hey all... has anyone ever tried using the Jason Markk sneaker cleaner on yellowed midles? if so, how well did it work? any info would be appreciated. thanks!

Well here is my af1 list for now
-Wheats Low AF1's Co.Jp's (Getting this week)
-Linens
-3m Snakes
-Courirs
-atmos
-stash lows

Hope to come across more, and I really cant wait to share my af1 collection when it explands into something very great.
and I just wanted to thank everyone in this thread for moving me foward and grow a passion for AF1's...

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

smh.gif
Linens

I need a pair in my life but not for rape prices.

I agree I have 3 pair of the linen tan/blue but I would love a pair of those tan/pink what do they run?

Originally Posted by meth68

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

smh.gif
Linens

I need a pair in my life but not for rape prices.

I agree I have 3 pair of the linen tan/blue but I would love a pair of those tan/pink what do they run?

all you had to do was scroll up like 4 posts instead of killing the thread with this repetitive question

^ dopeness
smokin.gif

there's a grip of good AF1 collectors missing...where's sgtshizzle, bxballer, zhieep, etc.? I wanna see your AF1 collections
nerd.gif

kev - no the swoosh is black. Yes, the swoosh is obsidian. Damn I hate that color, I confuse it with black.

Back
Top Bottom