TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

what's the history on AF1 jewels? why are they called jewels? is it because of the way the nike check is on them? please drop some knowledge

nice wheats SJ23

nice carnivals jv

nice black/white AF1 myones

smokin.gif

dang....i should've used the BIN for those chocolate mids....89.99! comes with box and everything, all it needs is some cleaning up, wished i hadn'tslept on it, it went for only 50 odd...great pickup I LOVE AF1!!

wore these for the first time in ages (2nd total sadly) I'll most likely be parting with them soon so look out, size 12 folks

Originally Posted by curt2121

wore these for the first time in ages (2nd total sadly) I'll most likely be parting with them soon so look out, size 12 folks

please tell me that you're a size 8, and you just decided to wear size 12 shoes...

how did they crease that much after 2 wears?!?! you must wear them pretty hard.

Oh c'mon its just a joke, if you mean the black patent ones then yes those are what I'm waiting for.

Also I kind of think my the blue on my Atmos looks darker than some of the other pairs posted.
These are mine

And these are OG FIEND's
rk5t9z.jpg

Maybe its just the lighting, idk everytime I see some posted on here I always think the blue on mine are off.

i didnt really mean anything by it.. no biggie.

your Atmos look legit. But the lighting is pretty bad so who knows.. i know there are some fake pairs floating around. here are mine...

dsc00198or5.jpg

wore these today...

dsc00196wk5rz8.jpg

please tell me that you're a size 8, and you just decided to wear size 12 shoes...
how did they crease that much after 2 wears?!?! you must wear them pretty hard.

Hardly. I just have awful photography skills and a crapy sony camera (and just realized I had it on the ultra close up mode). When i saw he picture I thought
sick.gif
as well because they look pretty dingy in it but they're actuallywhite as can be.

Back
Top Bottom