TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Anyone know the story on these?
9dc9_1.JPG

damn those sheed highs are dope, i'd rock em with blue laces on one pair and red on the other

Originally Posted by illphillip

For instance, canvas is the new jewel.

.....and i'm wearing a pair of jewels today
frown.gif
laugh.gif

2uz7xwi.jpg

actually - after i started wearing this pair, i don't like the jewel swoosh that much and i probably wouldn't buy another pair except maybe thegoldenrods. the leather is really nice though.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by illphillip

For instance, canvas is the new jewel.

.....and i'm wearing a pair of jewels today
frown.gif
laugh.gif

actually - after i started wearing this pair, i don't like the jewel swoosh that much and i probably wouldn't buy another pair except maybe the goldenrods. the leather is really nice though.
eyes.gif
@ me for selling my goldenrod jewels for basically nothing...

zs05wc, what looks odd about your atmos is the box actually....the box should have a lid that closes down halfway across the box (basically the shape of theold red/black boxes but with the orange/beige color). Also, the swoosh looks low. You have any more pics? I came across several fake atmos' which lookedvery much like the real ones...

Dammit I hope you're kidding. I think I bought them from someone on NT too. I'll have to get more pics when I get home.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

zs05wc, what looks odd about your atmos is the box actually....the box should have a lid that closes down halfway across the box (basically the shape of the old red/black boxes but with the orange/beige color). Also, the swoosh looks low. You have any more pics? I came across several fake atmos' which looked very much like the real ones...

reminds me of an article I came across a while back on spotting fake atmos AF1's, lemme see if I can find it...
nerd.gif

EDIT: here you go:

http://www.forcesandfitteds.com/site/variants2.html

^ put some more pics up. we will help you out. at least you know who you bought them from, so if they're fake, you have a remedy...

Alright now that I got to look at them more closely I'm pretty sure mine are legit but heres more pics.

I compared some of the things on that link to mine. The Label appears to be right, it has the real color on it and the swoosh on heel does not touch the AIR. Idk let me know what you think.

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Anyone know the story on these?
9dc9_1.JPG

Innovative Kitchen Samples..I think they were auctioned off at one of the Sole Collector Competitions...not sure, but they are def a Kitchen Exclusive..

Angel

I think the atmos are fine...although I can't see the whole shoe. Also check the inner tag, make sure the date touches the barcode and reads 1-02-01 (or asimilar date). The box looks good, it looked wrong in the other pic.

Thanks for the info 'FunkDoc'...

Regarding the Atmos... I do not own a pair and do not claim to be an expert, but the tongue tag and the heel stitching look strange...

Back
Top Bottom