TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Matt - Loving those Chitowns.
pimp.gif

James - Those caro canvases are so nice in person. I helped my friend with a pair and I considered keeping them for myself when they came in.
smile.gif

zs - You're killing it homey. White/Gum canvas, '96 patents, and Halloween jewels are all great pick-ups.

I'll post a little something up later on today.
nerd.gif

prolly one of my most favorite pair of forces that i own. wish i could find/afford a second pair.
a58gp.jpg

hey stovetop, imma take a pic of the box label tonight if nobody sent it to you yet. pm me if you still need it.

Kev - If you post another picture of you wearing these, I will have no choice but to makeyou lick a dead fish's eye. Actually, you'd probably enjoy that too much.

*goes back to the drawing boards*

PS Lovely purple canvas hi's.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

can anyone tell me what the colorway reads on the box?

2z89liv.jpg

wish i could wear that size
frown.gif

i think it reads "white/dark navy blue" not 100% sure though, the 3rd word is hard but its 4 letters...i think

dope stuff^^^ white canvas and pl 96 are sick...
i have campers size 9 if anyone wants PM me

Originally Posted by JDocs

Woke up to these
smile.gif

2456649267_bda9a543e5.jpg

Kind of an impulse buy..no OG box, but I'm satisfied

If anyone can post up a picture of the box tag for these that would be great
smile.gif
~

What is the release code/date on those? They don't have the white sockliner like the ones released in 04.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

can anyone tell me what the colorway reads on the box?

2z89liv.jpg

wish i could wear that size
frown.gif

i think it reads "white/dark navy blue" not 100% sure though, the 3rd word is hard but its 4 letters...i think
wow those are sick. thats the type of af1s i need. I still have my indy jewels size 11.5 if anyone wants, im willing to negociate on the price

alljay - they are from 01

kev - those white/navy forces you posted are awesome
smokin.gif
.. whats the production date for those.. 93-94 ??

^^^ thanks for clearing that up bro...lol....my quest continues!!! Anybody????......check the sig

peace

Props to Juno, who shipped May 1st, and they arrived this morning.
Can't get them purple AJKOs since I don't want to go broke and because I'm just a Air Force 1 buyer
laugh.gif

WMNS Size 12, mens 10.5, Released in 2001 (peep the rounded laces...
pimp.gif
)
2enx8h4.jpg

mvg46x.jpg

nyb6oj.jpg

sorry bout the crappy pic - dunno is this is the same shoe

315831666.jpg

would have been way better without the rolled edges but i had to grab these. the green is real nice and the ice soles are an interesting touch. i'm happywith these.

nl5px5.jpg

^^^That colorway is awesome, but those rolled edges give them a rather ghastly effect that I just can't get with.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

but those rolled edges give them a rather ghastly effect that I just can't get with.

yes. the rolled edges are quite bizarre and they make the toebox look really weird. this may be one of those things that don't botherme right now but after a few wears... . .i end up giving the shoe away to someone at work cause i end up hating them so much.

seriously though, in the grand scheme of life. . .. it is a minor inconvenience. i get mad at myself sometimes when i really nitpick about certain things.

Originally Posted by mari0293

question: whats tha point of this thread
is it sopose to be a WDYWT or what

a mixture of WDYWT, pick up post, Nike Retro Forum (ie. release dates, availability, new shoes dropping), and General but only for AF1s
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom