TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Whats up everyone?

I have decided it is time for me to step away from the sneaker game so I can get my feet wet in the real estate business.
With that being said, everything will be up for sale. Lots of size 12's, a few 13's, and possibly some 11 or 11.5's. Please, save the messages fornow asking what I have for sale .. I won't respond. I will be too busy taking pictures of everything .. this might be an all day thing considering how manydamn pics I have to take. Thank goodness I am hopped up on 40 mg of adderall right now to keep me going.

Peace for now.

Originally Posted by Mr KBiZZLe

Whats up everyone?

I have decided it is time for me to step away from the sneaker game so I can get my feet wet in the real estate business.
With that being said, everything will be up for sale. Lots of size 12's, a few 13's, and possibly some 11 or 11.5's. Please, save the messages for now asking what I have for sale .. I won't respond. I will be too busy taking pictures of everything .. this might be an all day thing considering how many damn pics I have to take. Thank goodness I am hopped up on 40 mg of adderall right now to keep me going.

Peace for now.

what happened to your shop?? man, i had tons of respect for you for doing that... it's kind of pathetic how everybody is selling out all the sudden. seems like every day we get a post in here saying something to the effect of, "it's time for me to step away from the shoe game." it's onething to downsize your collection, but to step away completely is a whole other thing. i'm sure it took you years to gather up the stock for your shop,and now you're giving up on it just like that? i have to say, that is disappointing - i thought you were one of the collectors in here that would be goingstrong until there was no game left.

now who is going to be the next to drop?

Wow .. I honestly did not see that coming. Am I seriously being labeled as a sell out because I want to advance in my personal status? You should know openinga store .. wait .. opening a DOPE store takes some serious quap. I still plan on opening a store there is no doubt about it. It will probably come a lotquicker now considering I will be playing with a much wider range of capital for building.

It may have taken me awhile to stock up on alot of the shoes I did have. I already started letting everything go a few months ago. When you are financiallyblessed, dude it is so easy to get what you're looking for.

Please don't question my loyalty towards sneakers because I am right there at the top with anyone else. I am keeping everything that I know I won't beable to replace, and everything else I can buy again once my money is right. As far as the other posts you speak of, I don't even know what you'rereferring too because I hardly come around here anymore. That does not mean I lost my love for shoes, I am just tired of spending so much time dreaming,instead of acting.

You shouldn't be taking shots at me either .. you should be wishing me good luck.

Originally Posted by Mr KBiZZLe

Wow .. I honestly did not see that coming. Am I seriously being labeled as a sell out because I want to advance in my personal status? You should know opening a store .. wait .. opening a DOPE store takes some serious quap. I still plan on opening a store there is no doubt about it. It will probably come a lot quicker now considering I will be playing with a much wider range of capital for building.

It may have taken me awhile to stock up on alot of the shoes I did have. I already started letting everything go a few months ago. When you are financially blessed, dude it is so easy to get what you're looking for.

Please don't question my loyalty towards sneakers because I am right there at the top with anyone else. I am keeping everything that I know I won't be able to replace, and everything else I can buy again once my money is right. As far as the other posts you speak of, I don't even know what you're referring too because I hardly come around here anymore. That does not mean I lost my love for shoes, I am just tired of spending so much time dreaming, instead of acting.

You shouldn't be taking shots at me either .. you should be wishing me good luck.

KB- You gonna be in H-Town this Sunday. The San Anton will be rolling through. Also good luck, if we don't see you.

Oh, I guess you hadn't already heared I moved back to Houston last December. I really don't want to be there cause I know how packed it is going to be.. but I haven't seen anyone in a long time .. so I am 70/30 on going. I hardly even see the good people at Premium Goods and I am only 10 minutes fromthem so this might be my excuse to check in with everybody.

T21D, i actually always kinda liked those!
Mr KBiZZle, i actually feel you on that whole sentiment, you gotta do what u wanna do, after all, they are just shoes!(just my 2 cents)

Hahaha I'll be the next one to drop.
roll.gif

Kev - best of luck to you in your endeavors. Not only do you have a great collection, you are an amazing artist. This is just another crossroads in yourlife, you made a decision, and it sounds like you are sticking to it. Hope you can swing by the summit this weekend so we can catch up. get at me if you needanything.

Those gummies are too dope.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mr KBiZZLe you do what you gotta do bro!!!! Yespeople there is more out there than kicks.....yes, i said it! Get out there and get established in this world!
Nothing but the best for you man! Good Luck

peace

I took over 300 pics in 100 degree weather ... I only got 1/4th done. *_* Anyways .. here are a few things that I will be letting go. Don't ask me how much.. I am putting them on ebay so everyone can have a chance at getting them. This isn't everything as far as AF1 go .. just the af1's that I got throughwith today. The rest will be up tomorrow ... everything will be on ebay tomorrow. So refrain from asking me any questions until tomorrow night.

Size 10.5

Size 11

Size 11.5

Size 12

Size 13

Back
Top Bottom