..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Koopa, most malls and stores should still have them. I still see em everywhere myself.

damn, that's what everybody's been telling me.....everywhere but here.
frown.gif
. thanks for the help though, appreciate it, will look further.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

on that note...

200377262881: ebay item. i think they're fugazi? can anyone correct me if i am wrong?

it's funny you should mention that. i emailed those guys too and told them they were fake and gave them some comparison pics, and this was their response:

"Hey,
Thanks for the email! We did a little research, and it looks like you're right. We hadn't realized they werefake Nike's. Thanks for your help!
-Adam
wearekoalas, inc."

mind you this was like 4 days before they ended. yet they still let them go and didn't cancel them...
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

just had a renewed interest in air forces a week ago when i saw these.....

nike-air-force-one-un-michael-lau-2.jpg

anybody know where they still have these un-laus size 8.5.....besides kix-files cause costs too much?
I saw these at Ross for $45.99!!! No bulls%@$! I would have copped but they had only had a 13 and a 7.5
I went to the mall later on that day and saw these in footlocker for $135.00!! If anyone wants these in a 7.5 or 13, i can get them. I'll let them go forabout $80.

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

on that note...

200377262881: ebay item. i think they're fugazi? can anyone correct me if i am wrong?

it's funny you should mention that. i emailed those guys too and told them they were fake and gave them some comparison pics, and this was their response:

"Hey,
Thanks for the email! We did a little research, and it looks like you're right. We hadn't realized they were fake Nike's. Thanks for your help!
-Adam
wearekoalas, inc."

mind you this was like 4 days before they ended. yet they still let them go and didn't cancel them...
eyes.gif
smh.gif

wow!
indifferent.gif

m tr4nch: wow. just.... wow. they're not my size, but i did think they were off. lasered nikes usually don't have such dark etches, i thought. lookslike i'm going to have to think twice about buying from that seller...

i'm a 5 days into my wallyhop-yellowed-midsole-tooth-whitener experiment and i'm seeing some results - the flash made it look better than it really isthough. this is the comparison between 2 shoes that were equally yellowed. in fact, the one on the left was worse than the one on the right. the shoes are somecanvas forces from 1996 and are very yellowed on the midsoles. i am not scrubbing when i apply the gel - i am much to lazy to do that.

ibw8iv.jpg

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i'm a 5 days into my wallyhop-yellowed-midsole-tooth-whitener experiment and i'm seeing some results - the flash made it look better than it really is though. this is the comparison between 2 shoes that were equally yellowed. in fact, the one on the left was worse than the one on the right. the shoes are some canvas forces from 1996 and are very yellowed on the midsoles. i am not scrubbing when i apply the gel - i am much to lazy to do that.

looks pretty good so far. but will the whiteness hold up is the real question. the seaglow method will revert back after a few months of being in the dark. tobe honest i don't think seaglow is worth doing if you are just going to throw them back in the box for a while. hopefully that tooth whitening gel methodis more "permanent" in that regard. might have to try that if you get good results. keep us updated on your quest for whiteness
smile.gif

i'm a 5 days into my wallyhop-yellowed-midsole-tooth-whitener experiment and i'm seeing some results - the flash made it look better than it really is though. this is the comparison between 2 shoes that were equally yellowed. in fact, the one on the left was worse than the one on the right. the shoes are some canvas forces from 1996 and are very yellowed on the midsoles. i am not scrubbing when i apply the gel - i am much to lazy to do that.

ibw8iv.jpg

And which one is the shoe with the tooth stuff?
Looks good so far.

i guess it is just bleaching. has anyone just used clorox before? the shoe on the left has been getting the tooth gel and the one on the right has been gettingnothing. seeing as how you don't need to put these in the sun to "activate" the whiteness, i'm hoping it is more permanent.

i guess it is just bleaching. has anyone just used clorox before?

lol i was just gonna say... hmmm maybe i'll try that tomorrow on my old obsidian/columbia beaters.

^i've tried powdered bleaches like ajax without much success, even after a few applications and some sitting time.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250491255610&_trksid=p2759.l1259 anyone have any experience with this seller in here? curious as to why these ended so low for me... just checking. thanks to anyone who can help me with some info, team af1 has been real cool since i started with af1's

Alot of people really don't have money to buy shoes anymore. Plus AF1s aren't "cool" anymore.
laugh.gif
tired.gif
people don't pay a lot for used shoes.

read a few pages back in this thread.

lol jath.

kev: that's really nice work. did you apply toothpaste on a daily basis? sorry if you've mentioned before; i haven't been in here for awhile
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

just had a renewed interest in air forces a week ago when i saw these.....

nike-air-force-one-un-michael-lau-2.jpg

anybody know where they still have these un-laus size 8.5.....besides kix-files cause costs too much?

its unfortunate those are a cheap take down of these
alife-air-force-1-one-af1-nike.jpg

michael_lau_crazy_air_force_1_01.jpg

and '01 >>>>>>

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

kevin2nd- sorry but whats the brand of the stuff you used on the shoes?

Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel. bought at walgreens. i apply it 2x/day. leave it on for an hour or so and wipe off with a wet rag/dry rag.

looking through my hd at home and i found this pic. i'm posting it for anyone that never saw it the first time. these af1's given out to some of thenike sponsored pro bowl players. nice blue colors but not my cup of tea. would have kept them and wore them if they were my size though just for the fact thatthey rep the hawaiian islands.

jz9o44.jpg

speaking of which, these are more my cup of tea. gonna wear them tomorrow. i love these.

15eic9c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom