..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

very nice canvas there. i just wish i didn't dislike wearing primarily black as much as i do, the outfit never feels right

kev....
alien.gif

For all you small foot people Ontario mills has these for 19.97.

Number to the store 909.980.2448
3901605957_25af2d02fd.jpg

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

kevin2nd- sorry but whats the brand of the stuff you used on the shoes?

Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel. bought at walgreens. i apply it 2x/day. leave it on for an hour or so and wipe off with a wet rag/dry rag.

looking through my hd at home and i found this pic. i'm posting it for anyone that never saw it the first time. these af1's given out to some of the nike sponsored pro bowl players. nice blue colors but not my cup of tea. would have kept them and wore them if they were my size though just for the fact that they rep the hawaiian islands.

jz9o44.jpg

You just hurt my feelings......forreal.
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

yep. those try-ons are very, very nice. i like af1's with the white midsole/outsole combo. my friends say it makes them look like old man shoes though.

dollabill1 - yeah man, it is a shame. i wish i could get the lau's, but my bank account won't allow me, so for now, the un-lau's will work.
ohwell.gif

Nice pro-bowls Kev, I was asking electricbamboo aka J about those. BTW- when I head down there someday you owe me a snow cone. Today:
373804781.jpg

Back
Top Bottom