..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

m tr4nch- nice recent score. good to hear they aren't my size though.

got 3 pair waiting for me this weekend, i just wish it wasn't such a hassle to make it down to the states to get them.

DONT want..PM me

DSC02657.JPG

akdemikgenius: woaaaa... very tempting, but i'm on a diet
frown.gif

jath: yes mate, that woman just ploughed into us. result? the front of her car was in fragments. thankfully, the bars in my door held...

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

akdemikgenius: woaaaa... very tempting, but i'm on a diet
frown.gif

jath: yes mate, that woman just ploughed into us. result? the front of her car was in fragments. thankfully, the bars in my door held...
damn dude that sucks. the other car looks waaay more f'ed up than yours. i hate car accidents. good thing you're okay.

^i have been on the hunt for them.

retail from what i gather was $250; but i've seen resell go from $2100 till $2400 which is very ridiculous imho. i'm still hunting for a size 10; at agood price, but no one i know seems to want to sell below $2000.

on retrospect... did you mean the nitro lows?
nike-air-force-1-nitro-1world-02.jpg

if you meant the highs, they're being sold at my local for about $250...
nitro-microphone-air-force-1-supreme.jpg

it really depends with those, dawg. that gray suede is definitely a dirt magnet.

i would guesstimate in the $200+ range.. give or take $50 or so depending on condition.

those blk/gum highs take me back some good ol police chases i destroyed my pair, and whats up with those playstations
indifferent.gif
somthing is missing

R3- yo Ive never liked those lows but I think those highs are dope. how much were they sold for here in the states?

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

[...]
I guess this the best place to ask, how much do vnds SF chamber of fears go for?
i just saw a DS pair end for 150 USD, it really depends. sometimes it's 250+

Back
Top Bottom