..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

grin.gif

Picked these up today, all unreleased samples, seriously straight.

I'll be selling them in the buy sell section for those that are interested, all size 9.

These are what appears to be midnight blue, white tongue.

These next two are the same CW flipped a bit, some sort of brown/fawn, colour in the pics is true. Seriously nice.

Edit: Forgot, top one of these next two has a gum sole
pimp.gif

Wish i was size 9
frown.gif

i get all the way to k-skit and the air force 1's that i want are in the osaka store. had a good laugh at that and then i went back to the hotel and atesome fried chicken-flavored potato chips and washed it down with some gree tea diet coke.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i get all the way to k-skit and the air force 1's that i want are in the osaka store. had a good laugh at that and then i went back to the hotel and ate some fried chicken-flavored potato chips and washed it down with some gree tea diet coke.

d000d you are lucky. skit has some stuff i'd like. they have some steals every once in a while.

Modzzilla,
if thos blue joints would had a white swoosh and the last pair would have been a 10.5-11 most likely woulda been a wrap.

Kev,
def lucky to be able to go to skit. If I would go I think I'd spaz.

Modzzilla

them navy blue joints beeeeeeen out at finishline for weeks
they not unreleased samples
the second joints go hard tho

Just got an email from Flight Club saying that they are going to cancel my order for LA AF1 cause its starting to yellow.
mad.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

Modzzilla

them navy blue joints beeeeeeen out at finishline for weeks
No $%#@??

If you happen to go by can you grab the style and colour code, these didn't match a google when the wife tried. Wellsee if it's a variation or the same shoe.

20-09-2009.. i was wearing this:
3509575411_156b463eee.jpg

and driving to my local mall, wanting to buy some new pillows. when this:
3938317886_1e13725b37.jpg

drove right into my car:
3938315150_13875816c0.jpg

old air forces today and yesterday.... i know it's not wdyw but i hardly ever break my camera out anymore and wanted to contribute

Back
Top Bottom