..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

pimp.gif
those jewels

There is a possiblity I am finally letting go of everything I have cop'd over the years and exchanging my shoes for Art.... Yes I said Art ( I must begrowing up).

http://www.sneakerplay.com/gallery/A-Sharp/

Don't need the $$$ and still not for sure I can let them go. If something you really want and price is right hit me with a pm.

Quinn Harington is still a twinkle toes.

Peace

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Heads up sz12 ppl. DJ AMs collection goes up on eBay Sunday. Get your money ready. Yall know he had a nice stash of vintage forces. RIP Adam
casualty-care_clip_image004.jpg

frown.gif

oh and RIP DJ AM.

Hey G totha T, are you ILoveAF1? If so you should be getting in on that auction, AM (R.I.P.) has some really nice af1s in your size.

Adam had ton of shoes and some really nice stuff but definitely way too many stuff for all of it to go super high prices. You will probably get some for niceprices. They will go for market value nothing more or less.

RIP DJ AM

if i remember one of his last pick-up posts, he had at least one pair that was not his size (unless he was posting one of nicole ritchie's pairs). that wasthe time he posted like 5 or so pairs and one was some pigeon dunks. if there are any shoes from size 8.5 to 9.5 imma throw out some bids. hopefully there aresome odd sizes that were promo-ed to him or something.

^^me too. haha

I think some of the forces will be slept on. Most are gonna go after vintage dunks, SB dunks, and jordans.

^^me too. haha

I think some of the forces will be slept on. Most are gonna go after vintage dunks, SB dunks, and jordans.

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

pimp.gif
I slept too long...
grin.gif
Lol I slept on it for 2 months...
laugh.gif
Got rid of some CDP 11/12 and the rest is history.
Since I copped my wht/blk highs and wht/blue lows.
laugh.gif

Yall size 10.5-11 heads getting rid of og or heat pairs, holla holla..

YO, all the major af1 heads in here should make a top 50 list like Clark Kent did.
It would be interesting to see what really are all of your fav's.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

YO, all the major af1 heads in here should make a top 50 list like Clark Kent did.
I was thinking of an easy way to do it. I am going to play around with it this week end and do some serious studying of the 1Thology. Problemis, the 1Thology is missing AF1s.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

I was thinking of an easy way to do it. I am going to play around with it this week end and do some serious studying of the 1Thology. Problem is, the 1Thology is missing AF1s.
true,
maybe just do a top 25 instead, it would be easier.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

I was thinking of an easy way to do it. I am going to play around with it this week end and do some serious studying of the 1Thology. Problem is, the 1Thology is missing AF1s.
true,
maybe just do a top 25 instead, it would be easier.
Nah, I will stick with 50.

I was trying to set one up a couple days ago after seeing the CK list. It is going to take some serious thought though. I am not a fan of highs but I canappreciate them, so I have to figure out how I will work in highs that I know are top 50 (to be fair to the love of AF1). As for the missing pics, I am sure(some what) they are not top 50 anyways. And the newer AF1s most likely wouldn't even make it. I am not a fan of the 1World series (well I do like theDigiCamos but they wouldn't be top 50) or the Croc/Anacondas, I would not even let those near my top 50. Hyperstrikes... ... hmm maybe, kind of hard tojustify them being allowed in top 50, but who knows.

Now that I think about it, everyone is hating on CK's list, but that is a hard thing to put together. Let alone put it out there in stone withjustifications.

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Got these in today.
pimp.gif

Shout out to hollowpoints!!!
wink.gif

4102191396_2cd27866fb.jpg
I didn't stay behind this time man. Today my stashes came in and about two weeks ago my fearless warriors. Nice pick up bro. Your collection must be looking real nice right about now

Back
Top Bottom