..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Kev- I have no clue, I've been ebaying it up lately so I haver stepped foot at my spot. They woulda called so I think they were full of it.

Anyone of pics of the 3m highs? My boy at true has the workboots, blue all stars, and those on hold for me, buti think I'll just mess with the workboots. I usually wear a 13 so it's recommended to cop a 12?

Maza- Ro B got yours on hold? He just hit me up today about the ASGs but I gotta pass..... No black patent lows. Workboots run a tad big and they will stretch/give a lttle bit. Cop those already!

anyone know how limited the 2010 black history air force ones will be and how much i should expect to look to pay if i can't cop on release date, i really want these but funds are kinda low.

dscf4443bxam.jpg

Nice uneasters rookie.
Just got my whitening gel, going to use on my euros and will post results later.

our shop only got the all star 3m highs - not sure if imma grab them or not - anyone see them in person? those patent lows look decent but it's crappy to wear patent once they get all grannyasswrinkled. 

^^the 3ms arent too bad. I thought they would be worst in public. But not to bad. The patents look ehhh, but the blacks look sexy. And the High Tier 0 looks very nice. It has nice details going on.

Dont see washpacks much and the 02's were from the AM auctions.

This snow has me in the house bored to death.

^pretty much, i opened up my own business and what not so i have other things i gotta worry about and i also got back into retro nikes and nikes i used to wear growing up. i still have that passion for them but only if its old stuff and/or high tops

A few pairs ended cheap about a 100 or so. DJ AM had a 12 that went for a little higher but that's a given. I wish I bidded more and won a pair. I know it's gonna be hard finding them in 12 again. I been looking for that shoe for sometime now, actually ever since I seen pitman with a pair.

Picked up blueprints & black/gold from po today
both for just over 100 + shipping
img3354z.jpg

img3352ur.jpg

and had these for a while but finally took pic recently
img3347l.jpg

pimp.gif
Blueprints and 1st LUXs. I need both.
And for yall that are selling pre-03forces, is it hard? Like I use to see pre-03 forces go quick and for decent amount.

mosneak: nice pickup

P5: blueprints are crazy!!!

some new pick ups:

backed up a pair

mushrooms

also have a nice restore project on the way. thanks to peopleschamp!
I was also wondering if anyone had any pics of the SLAM magazine 100th issue forces? besides the google ones? let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.

Jerm,
pimp.gif

p5jay2,
Dope pick ups and prices.
pimp.gif

Kush,
Shrooms.
pimp.gif

Mega,
I think I need to get a crispy pair cause my pair is getting beat..
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom