..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

Originally Posted by gettinit247

i wish we had a iD spot here in AK, guess im going to have to wait until vacation this summer

U from AK?
yup livin in Anchorage since forever haha i hate how cold it is here. even with all the heat Jermaine has, the snow still doesn't melt lol speakin of he should be in Dallas now.....

i wish we had a iD spot here in AK, guess im going to have to wait until vacation this summer

U from AK?
yup livin in Anchorage since forever haha i hate how cold it is here. even with all the heat Jermaine has, the snow still doesn't melt lol speakin of he should be in Dallas now.....
I was suppose to be headin to Dallas tonight. Not now, its still snowing. And im from Houston, cant do the ice/sleet/snow.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

U from AK?
I was suppose to be headin to Dallas tonight. Not now, its still snowing. And im from Houston, cant do the ice/sleet/snow.
tongue.gif

Saw Jermaine last night at the airport, he made it and Im stuck in Salt lake City, Delta sucks

U from AK?
tongue.gif

Saw Jermaine last night at the airport, he made it and Im stuck in Salt lake City, Delta sucks
what you live in anchorage too?! The only real heads here that i know of are Me, Jermaine and Sergio. now that i think of it I think they told me about you before...I hear that you AF1 game is ******ED lol you got major heat bro. hopefully you can get to Dallas on time. you too Houstonsnk.

-Daniel 

U from AK?
tongue.gif

what you live in anchorage too?! The only real heads here that i know of are Me, Jermaine and Sergio. now that i think of it I think they told me about you before...I hear that you AF1 game is ******ED lol you got major heat bro. hopefully you can get to Dallas on time. you too Houstonsnk.

-Daniel 

Yeah, thanks appreciate it

U from AK?
tongue.gif

-Daniel 

Yeah, thanks appreciate

dude needs to quit leaving us hanging and come though next time we meet up
tongue.gif

smokin.gif
AmnMolinar wrote:

U from AK?
tongue.gif

-Daniel 

Yeah, thanks appreciate

tongue.gif

Stay on the grind, gotta keep the sneakers coming in, I will always do meet-ups for sales

smokin.gif
AmnMolinar wrote:

U from AK?
tongue.gif

-Daniel 

Yeah, thanks appreciate

tongue.gif

Stay on the grind, gotta keep the sneakers coming in, I will always do meet-ups for sales

yea for millions of dollars
embarassed.gif

you gave me a good deal imo on my fearless warriors and them being one of my grails i think it was a good deal

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

U from AK?
tongue.gif

-Daniel 

Yeah, thanks appreciate

tongue.gif

true, that would be dope if you came thru to one of our summits and show us some heaters  
happy.gif

here is a pic from our last mini-meet up that me, Sergio and Jermaine had

slide thru on the next oneee

-Daniel

Wassup team...quick question...to all you guys who use paint to whiten your midsoles....whats the best way to get it off without damaging the sneaker???

Loony- they're size 9 01 or 02 samples. Just all whites with different size tags inside, completly different tags. The leather and shape is crazy as hell. Hands down the best and most unique pair of all whites I've her held in my hands it belongs to my man Daniel.

Originally Posted by Topclassbubblah

Wassup team...quick question...to all you guys who use paint to whiten your midsoles....whats the best way to get it off without damaging the sneaker???

I used rubbing alcohol on a pair of 3's and it worked well, just don't get it on the leather.

For the whitening gel, when I take the midsole, I scrub with water and a toothbrush. The gel doesn't really damage anything from what I've seen. Safe on leather and colored stitching.

Back
Top Bottom