773 846 5460
KGdakid21wrote:
South Chiupdate

nike-x-futura-air-force-1-high-premium-black-2-570x463.jpg

36d30_nike-x-futura-air-force-1-spring-2010-02.jpg

Hey sorry i'm a busy man.

Hopefully I got back to everyone.

As my mail box was flooded.

Nice to see AF1 heads still out there wanting gems.  

Quickest way get hold me is threw my BERRY if need be.

PIN 2118A515 if you got a blackberry messenger or this email ag76@rogers.blackberry.net

Went to Japan last October. Not many shops carry older Forces anymore except for a select few. Came back with these. Not used. Soles still clean.
f051623a71999a64af5e89a7c9f0a32d366a15dc.jpg

I really hate you size 9.5's at the moment. I found one of my grails, but it is just the wrong freakin' size!

What size does Mayor wear?

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

steve,
he rocks 9.5.

Damn, I saw the same pair in one of his boxes in that last video of his that was posted.  And I saw a pair on another website, forget which one, in size 9.5 as well.

pics of your grails, steve!
wink.gif

laugh.gif
I don't want any size 11's out there looking for the same goods.  Simple pair, but- clean, clean, clean.

I'll give a hint though, it is from 2004.  Yeah, I said 2004.

I would ask Kazi for help, but he would probably keep for himself if he found 'em.
ohwell.gif

i finally cracked down last week and grabbed the 3m snakes off ebay. just waiting for them to come in.
grails from 2004?!? i'm very interested to see what they are. 

a friend of mine is trying to dump these. i think they're a size 11. they worth anything? the materials are nice.

yce52.jpg

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

^are those the ones that they gave out during the 25th anniversary event?
yes. that particular pair came from the event in tokyo - same as my af1 pillows 
laugh.gif

nice. i think i'll hunt down a pair this year finally. hopefully prices stay low. 
and to the dude with the taiwans, i hope you walked to the other side of the station at kichijoji and went into k-skit. 

I've been wanting a pair of 3m snakes I think I'm finally gonna break down and get a pair. Every time I come in here and see a pair it pushes me further and further. Great stuff.

Back
Top Bottom