..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

regent - lmk if you wanna come up off these if they size 8.5 or 9. those are straight nasty with the NYC logo. 

All my forces are 9.5. Most of the stuff that i wanted to sell has been sold already. I would also like another pair in my
size as well.

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

The tooth whitening gel really works. Already done a few pairs..... playstations came up looking pretty clean.

How long do you leave the gel on for until you take it off? apprciate the info

this is my experience... this was 5 nights of gel
applied it before bed, cleaned off when i woke up 5 times on right foot,
left foot is untouched so far - for comparison pix

i have just applied a layer on and left it for bout 8 hours and wipe it off.
applied it with a q-tip

thanks for the tip..i wonder if u can accelerate the process by using heat...like a blowdryer...or does that just sound like im burnt lol?

ive wondered the same.. well not that method but figured theres gotta be a faster way. but i just do it over night n be grateful for what we have with that lol

obsidian snakes - one of the best af1's of all time imo 
pimp.gif

Let's bump this back to the front with a slept on recent release with butter leather. Outlet find for $50.

Let's bump this back to the front with a slept on recent release with butter leather. Outlet find for $50.

what up kazi - i didn't fall off the earth... i could say the same thing about you and DK, haha. hit me up sometime - you know where to find me.

someone just got a crazy good deal on some black/red canvas high's... i was watching the auction, and this person got them for half of what they were listed for. makes me mad, because i sent the seller a message inquiring about them, and he sold them on the cheap without seeing if i wanted to pay more for them (which i definitely would have).

ah well - hope it was somebody in here. that would make me feel a little better... i guess...

Back
Top Bottom