..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

these are probably my favorite canvas highs
23r94l0.jpg

these are probably my favorite canvas lows (beaters and back-up)

akeq69.jpg

Those red canvas hi's are dope. I'm a sucker for a white midsole/sole and with a colored upper, wish Nike would make more of those.

New pick-ups 2002 euros, right shoe is yellowed on midsole. If i use the white gel do i need to mask the air logo?

lol yea, site was going mad when i tried to edit it and reggie these were 100 shipped to me, would have been 80 for you since you in the US. i thought that was a good price and since when did you start buying size 10's

The grey pair came with some weird "cracking/chipping/squishy" heal. Like if they were worn by somebody too heavy
and it cause the heal to kind of colapse...... They were DS.

Just trying to post a few things that are not seen all that often. Might not be rare but im tired of seeing HK's , and Campers. etc etc

Originally Posted by ddouble

lol yea, site was going mad when i tried to edit it and reggie these were 100 shipped to me, would have been 80 for you since you in the US. i thought that was a good price and since when did you start buying size 10's
I dont but my dad does. Ima post his collect one day.
roll.gif

just a few af1 mid id's i made a few years ago...they were actually sittin at my aints house for the last 2 yrs...finally got them back...i almost completely forgot about these...all are sz 10.5...enjoy

381964274.jpg

381964253.jpg

381964231.jpg

381964200.jpg

381964183.jpg

matt

loony - thanks
maza - The only forces I have left in a 13 are some beat up black Sheeds, everything else is a 12.

If you decide to come off the sheeds LMK. I'll try to restore em but I've been having some mad scientist ideas of thr midsole is a wrap. LMK.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

I'll try to restore em but I've been having some mad scientist ideas of thr midsole is a wrap. LMK.

i been lookin at all the tooth whitening gels on ebay and they got some expensive, heavy duty ones. i'm tempted. 

Wow I didn't even think to check eBay! Next time I go to socal, imma go to Tijuana and see if I can get that non FDA approved stuff lol

Back
Top Bottom