..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by donjuan513

The photo above is are Destroyers, not workboots. There's a Navy colorway in the workboots, I don't recall seeing a black pair. I had the Navy sample pair and I sent the sample back to my homie because my normal size 9 was way too big.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by ShooFoo23

I couldn't resist.
I need these. Where can I find them in a size 12-13?
nerd.gif

If you're a 12/13 you wont need either of those. You'll need a 11.5 for sure. We an 11 and 11.5 also at the shop.

I wear the same size its really that big you can wear a size and a half down?

You might have to try them on for sure. People who were a 12/13 always fluctuate so they might not know what size they actually wear anymore. Me I'm a 9 pretty much all the time and the 9 was too big on me with 2 pairs of sock on. I had an 8.5 sent to me from a friend at Nike but I probably could have done an 8 also. I had a guy buy a size 10 yesterday and he buys 11's from me.

^^^^word I would def have to co-sign on that. I usually wear a 9 myself and grabbed the 8.5 to see how they fit and no lie they sorta felt like a 9.5!...and I still have mad room in the 8.5...people should def try them on first...not the type of shoe to buy on-line...if you can. But those black/black hi's are looking pretty decent for sum quality all black AF1...cant wait to see the Navy's tho.

Odd that the Highs lately are sizing out so big. Those workboot joints. My Blue Bobbitos fit big as welll.

Makes buying very frustrating.

Looking for a size 12 and the one on there in my size has 35 dollar shipping. You think my best bet is to pay now or wait it out a few days?

Originally Posted by donjuan513

The photo above is are Destroyers, not workboots. There's a Navy colorway in the workboots, I don't recall seeing a black pair. I had the Navy sample pair and I sent the sample back to my homie because my normal size 9 was way too big.

Thanks for clearing that up. I guess I'll wait on the navys. Were they exactly like the burgundies......just navy?

BAY AREA DROP- ASG Royal blue patents and 3M Highs are @ True Sole. Only 2 colorways for now. I do NOT think they do phone orders, though.

i got mine from niketown miami
still need to find the other 2 colors, or atleast the red

Kev- I have no clue, I've been ebaying it up lately so I haver stepped foot at my spot. They woulda called so I think they were full of it.

Anyone of pics of the 3m highs? My boy at true has the workboots, blue all stars, and those on hold for me, buti think I'll just mess with the workboots. I usually wear a 13 so it's recommended to cop a 12?

Back
Top Bottom