8tothe24 those snakes are insane dude
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

I was just playing guys
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

mad.gif
,  too bad they are my wife's size.  I wish I could find a size 11.0. 
laugh.gif
, I'll mention a pair of AF1s and she'll come at me out of nowhere with, "but they aren't as nice as my obsidian snakes."  Knowing well I want a pair.

^^^ Damn that's not a good look man
laugh.gif
my wife always gets me with the fact that she has What the dunks or hulk dunks (I wish hulks were made in my size)

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

I was just playing guys
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

damm you got me good! when i read your first post I was like "you NEVER told me or Jermaine about your AF1 samples!!?!?!" 
roll.gif
haha gosh i wish it would have been true!

redwood 90s for stash forces? you gotta be kidding me. you ripped somebody off in a major way, haha. nice work.

crazy stuff on this page- purple highs (major $$$ in that pic), stash lows, og (?) white/grey highs, atmos, all in just a couple posts. good stuff.

yeah i know
happy.gif
but he asked me, and i didn't say no....because i want to sell the redwoods anyway haha

Price check -
Just wondering how much a DS pair of Chocolate AF1 Mids go for these days? Size 10 if it makes a difference
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, just seems like everyone here would be the most knowledgeable
tired.gif

Thanks in advance
glasses.gif

There are so many sick pairs in here, good stuff everyone! I wish I had smaller feet so I could find some pairs in my size. Linens, mushrooms, stash lows ( i already have a pair but I love em so much I've worn them too well) and, of course, Taiwans. I wear a 12-13, and if ANYONE knows where I could find any of these pairs in my size, you think you could let me know? It's next to impossible to find the great air forces in that size.

Back
Top Bottom