..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

^^I havent forgot. End of them month, ill be hitting you up. V-day took another beating on my wallet
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

Mail man dropped these off today.  Feels like such a long time since I picked any AF1 up.
Nice pick up on the blue canvas.

Mailman also dropped off my red canvas today from ThaPeoplesChamp. 

damn man. how is it that some foot lockers get the work boots and others don't? are there different levels of foot locker? 
local shop is getting the black history forces but for some reason, i'd feel like a poser wearing them. irrational thinking?

nice blue canvas. i had to check my pics to remember if i owned a pair of those 
laugh.gif

^
eek.gif
, what did you do to make that happen.  Too small?  Never seen an AF1 split like that.

Topclass, nice lineup-
pimp.gif

Kev, where did you get those pillows?

nah just the leather is coming un-glued from where it meets the midsole around the toe. not completely seperating from the midsole.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Whats yall's oldest pair of AF1s?
Mine 94 pine green canvas already posted.  I'll get heated if they get that glue problem, I still am yet to unDS them.  I could still use some more old af1s.
nerd.gif

And my wife has these from 96.

360855128.jpg

AmnMolinar wrote:
1981 samples.
All white highs
haha, I guess it doesn't get older than that.  Do you wear them, how are they holding up? glue-wise, I guess.

The glue on my '83 Highs dried out and there is some midsole seperation, I'll have to reglue them when I get the chance.

Nice '96's 8tothe24.

1981 samples? a picture or two would be nice.

pimp.gif
patents, snakes and canvas

Amn-Pics of those 1981 samples. I dont think ive seen those.

Mine are my 1989 Lows.

^those are so nice.

GtothaT- By the looks of it, do they look easy to reglue?  I am paranoid now, I have so many pairs I need to unDS.  I will probably wear a different pair every day this summer.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

GtothaT- By the looks of it, do they look easy to reglue?  I am paranoid now, I have so many pairs I need to unDS.  I will probably wear a different pair every day this summer.
I don't really know, as I haven't reglued a pair of shoes before. IDK how bad MEGADETH1's situation is but for mine there is separation on the sides only (there is no separation on the toebox and heel area). I guess it's because there is a lot of bending on the rubber when walking.

Back
Top Bottom