..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

older af1s fit kinda big, im 9.5/10 normally tho
those undftds af1s I have are both 9s... yes I take the insole out for them

Lol aaron,  understand your pain all too well, but as for me, I put it behind me, don't have the time nor want to spend any energy bringing that crap up again.

good news is i found my pair of bumble bees thanks to some1 mentioning them in here, and they are on their way to me
bad news is they are used, but hopefully not too beat. i want to WEAR them anyways so i hope they are half way decent. couldnt beat the price tho!!

sqi2qh.jpg

65skjo.jpg

sorry for being a little paranoid with the sample tags
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

fo3c55.jpg

2qi72hc.jpg

I have heard of the sheed samples being sold before
not about the black/white uptowns

Originally Posted by skep

im feelin them canadas!
thanks man....I remember seeing them in footlocker in 04 and passing cuz I never really liked mids. Regretted it ever since. Finally got my hands on a pair though.

Yeah those Canadas are nice. I remember reading on their release a couple years back but i never seen em in stores.

Skep, dope that you got your bees, dude has a DS pair to right?

[color= rgb(255, 204, 0)]If anyone wants to sell Sz.9:[/color]
-  Untaiwans
-  White/Black Swoosh/Gum Bottom
-  White/White/Gum
-  Pre-2004 white/white

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Yeah those Canadas are nice. I remember reading on their release a couple years back but i never seen em in stores.

Skep, dope that you got your bees, dude has a DS pair to right?

yup, and i offered him $175 and he wouldnt take it. i cant blame him tho i woulda said the same thing if i were "in his shoes"
i received them yesterday n they werent horrible, well worth the $22 that i paid. i plan to lysol the insides n scrub the soles, already cleaned up the leather last night. its gonna be my new pair of beaters

first new pickups in years - happen to be all mids.  i actually have a 4th mid pickup that i didn't photograph.  i didn't tag my blackberry pics because no one is going to steal them... DS comets (one of my top 5), lightnings, blue jewels:

img00013201004161019.jpg

img00014201004161020.jpg
img00015201004161021.jpg

Very nice samples Thunderchunk! With sample box/tags and all! no need to be paranoid about the FT tags though. Would be nice if you could show them
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gettinit247

Very nice samples Thunderchunk! With sample box/tags and all! no need to be paranoid about the FT tags though. Would be nice if you could show them
smile.gif
Often what happens is nike can trace back where samples came from and if they weren't suppose to be sold that employee can be fired. The thing with these it's from so long ago that the employee no longer works for nike and it doesn't really matter.

Nice pickup Matt. I was bidding on some comets a month or so back. I think it was sz 10.5 and member on here were selling them. Lost in last second bid.

Back
Top Bottom