..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

PWalrus, NICE....what kind of paint do you use? always wondered cuz when i experimented with doing a custom the paint flaked big time

where the frick is MFPearson, Ruffin, sgtshizzle, atmosquare, INC365 and a buncha others that used to post up crazy pics
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Great pair to add to the collection Daniel!

-Jermaine

Thanks Jermaine! Those XII's in your avy is also a great pair to add to anyone's collection as well 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

PWalrus, NICE....what kind of paint do you use? always wondered cuz when i experimented with doing a custom the paint flaked big time

I used Testors model paint since the lace locks are solid metal, and I figured it would be okay on the AIR letters since they shouldn't flex too much, but we'll see. I hope it doesn't flake
tongue.gif

.....hmmm.....I don't know...seems a lil fishy illphil lol

dope chocolates. I forgot I had those mids til you posted the pic. And the lows are crazy, I've been on the look out for them too.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

where the frick is MFPearson, Ruffin, sgtshizzle, atmosquare, INC365 and a buncha others that used to post up crazy pics
nerd.gif

I can say atmosquare is done. He sold off most his collection a while back.

MaZA got jokes!

I replied to your question about the Gucci watch in the watched post BTW. I'm rocking one of those today.

Trust me!

Guy (INC365) sold most of his stuff too. I remember atmosquare from my early NT days. Looks like some brothers are moving on.....

Wow, Inc sold off that collection of his. Dude had almost every pair of AF1s you could think of. Icould swear that he still pops in the different sites AF1 posts and throws some pics up here and there.

Whats gd Team

so i had my meeting @ nike sportswear today to do the "Reggie Rocket" Bespoke and figured id share some teaser pics

25536_380831318211_663423211_3863537_3094734_n.jpg

25536_380831443211_663423211_3863538_6475783_n.jpg

Went for a 90s rockets theme with the colors and a "What the AF1" them with the material choice

What you see is

- Scarlet Rubberized Leather

-Light Teal almost Sky Blue Suede

-Navy Blue Nubuck

-White Tumbled Leather

-Silver Patent Leather from Italy

-Silver 3m

thanks to everyone for the support

RIP Reggie

I regret not the getting the Cartoon Livestrong Forces when I had the chance.

Chocolates are straight fire. Post your brown/wheat Forces. NY Cubans and Barcodes.
a9326db36273d9159e06b6af224ed2c85684276d.jpg

^^^I made a fake eBay account and bid on some of his stuff way high just because I knew they would go that high.
So I won the items and never replied
laugh.gif

I did it for you Aaron. Now if only those linens were 19.5 you have man

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

^^^I made a fake eBay account and bid on some of his stuff way high just because I knew they would go that high.
So I won the items and never replied
laugh.gif

I did it for you Aaron. Now if only those linens were 19.5 you have man
So you shill bid on something so it doesnt go for the low? Wheres the sense in that?

I swear some of yall are backwards as hell.

Back
Top Bottom