TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by gldcst

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)] [/color][color= rgb(0, 0, 0)][color= rgb(0, 0, 0)] In other news, I saw a DS size 9.5 pair of mushrooms go for $88. [/color]
[/color]

damnnnn.....that would be my size aaargh
mad.gif
!! Nice deal on those carbons
pimp.gif
Sorry, by the time I got around to seeing them, they were already being sold.  If I was a little sooner, I would have picked 'em up and hooked someone here up.

Any new info on the strickland lows? Went to mercer yesterday and they had the wool vac tech lows, real beautiful, but i dont want to drop the ball yet, dude said they were suppose to come out on the 15th, he said it can be any day now...

Any new info on the strickland lows? Went to mercer yesterday and they had the wool vac tech lows, real beautiful, but i dont want to drop the ball yet, dude said they were suppose to come out on the 15th, he said it can be any day now...

^
pimp.gif
, man i need those in my size.  Skipped a size 11.0 off the bay (I hate questioning a seller and then seeing his stuff pop up in NT and realizing that I blew it) that Rob picked up.  I am sure he enjoyed beating them to death.

The colorway, the quality, all on point.

^
pimp.gif
, man i need those in my size.  Skipped a size 11.0 off the bay (I hate questioning a seller and then seeing his stuff pop up in NT and realizing that I blew it) that Rob picked up.  I am sure he enjoyed beating them to death.

The colorway, the quality, all on point.

i remember when those dropped, i wanted them so bad, n the only store with them had a 9.5 n i was 10-10.5 at the time, i got em n killed my feet wearing
frown.gif
, wound up trading them for a 10 in the un greek pair that was part of that pack with the laker mids, i still want both pairs again

oh and them carbons are nasty
pimp.gif

i remember when those dropped, i wanted them so bad, n the only store with them had a 9.5 n i was 10-10.5 at the time, i got em n killed my feet wearing
frown.gif
, wound up trading them for a 10 in the un greek pair that was part of that pack with the laker mids, i still want both pairs again

oh and them carbons are nasty
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Teeezy

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]
[/color]

Nice pair, those look as if they were made yesterday!

Another thing I love about these (and many older AF1's) is the different color material on the inside tongue (the white part). I love how it's a contrast to the black exterior, the same thing applies for my black/vintage (burgundy) from 1993, the insides are mostly black except for the inner tongue and the insoles which are burgundy. It reminds me of black cars with red interiors and how awesome they look.

teeezy: you got these from ebay? was also watching a sz9.5 pair of these, that ended for a very good price 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom