TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Teeezy how the heck are you finding all the vintage forces on the bay? man i look up air force 1 every way i can, i cant find much of nothing. so many youth size pairs on there

cant believe you found the black/blue mids man, almost makes me want to buy them anyway, then id be mad cause id feel like a clown wearing them

jae - yea i love my bumble bee mids

Teeezy how the heck are you finding all the vintage forces on the bay? man i look up air force 1 every way i can, i cant find much of nothing. so many youth size pairs on there

cant believe you found the black/blue mids man, almost makes me want to buy them anyway, then id be mad cause id feel like a clown wearing them

jae - yea i love my bumble bee mids

you guys are all lame 
mad.gif

Can't beat pebbled leather!!!! Grrrr

Too bad both of them high on the bay are no where near our size. We might have a bidding war going on lol

If you like lows, I got a clean OG pair that I was finally able to track down from another NTer. Pics will come when they come in. I have too many new releases, I need some old love

Can't beat pebbled leather!!!! Grrrr

Too bad both of them high on the bay are no where near our size. We might have a bidding war going on lol

If you like lows, I got a clean OG pair that I was finally able to track down from another NTer. Pics will come when they come in. I have too many new releases, I need some old love

GT - if you ever dont need those black n white lows, pls LMK  
and since where goin black n white, 96 pats at one of my all time favs
pimp.gif

GT - if you ever dont need those black n white lows, pls LMK  
and since where goin black n white, 96 pats at one of my all time favs
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom