TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

this are the only AF1's i have on my collection

Canada mids, philippines lows and red canvas

this are the only AF1's i have on my collection

Canada mids, philippines lows and red canvas

You guys believe I'm getting hate on ISS for that pic???  Dude telling me he can trump me with a pic of a bunch of PEs and QS's.  ISS is so ghetto man, can't even understand have them cats when they speak.

You guys believe I'm getting hate on ISS for that pic???  Dude telling me he can trump me with a pic of a bunch of PEs and QS's.  ISS is so ghetto man, can't even understand have them cats when they speak.

Originally Posted by MNadel

you should stop browsing ISS, it's bad for your health.

Also, you're in good company over here. Nice forces btw.

you should stop browsing ISS, it's bad for your health.

Also, you're in good company over here. Nice forces btw.

The dude I was arguing with called me up screaming "Get at me IRL white boy".. soo ghetto
I said to dude.. "are you serious".. hes like well yeah man i'm all like respected in this sneaker game and *%%# I can't be getting disrespected i'll check anybody in real life 

crazy.. i'm not saying I can beat up a 30 year old 250 lb black dude, but over the phone it was pretty ridiculous to hear

The dude I was arguing with called me up screaming "Get at me IRL white boy".. soo ghetto
I said to dude.. "are you serious".. hes like well yeah man i'm all like respected in this sneaker game and *%%# I can't be getting disrespected i'll check anybody in real life 

crazy.. i'm not saying I can beat up a 30 year old 250 lb black dude, but over the phone it was pretty ridiculous to hear

but over the phone it was pretty ridiculous to hear
WAT 
laugh.gif

how did this end up as a phone convo?

idk man, some dudes get real mad real quick and then wonder how they land themselves in legal problems
apparently someone can become FILLED WITH RAGE if someone says hyperstrikes and PEs are wack

idk man, some dudes get real mad real quick and then wonder how they land themselves in legal problems
apparently someone can become FILLED WITH RAGE if someone says hyperstrikes and PEs are wack

MNadel wrote:
SORRY TOO MUCH BLACK AND WHITE

Yo, Listen.. I'm going to need the address to your house and leave the key under the doormat (pause)..  
eek.gif

But forreal that's mad HEAT right there. Only if i wasn't a sz 12-13
tired.gif

MNadel wrote:
SORRY TOO MUCH BLACK AND WHITE

Yo, Listen.. I'm going to need the address to your house and leave the key under the doormat (pause)..  
eek.gif

But forreal that's mad HEAT right there. Only if i wasn't a sz 12-13
tired.gif

Man thank god for this team - these idiots who think quickstrikes that cost 1000 dollars are as rare as vintage deadstock pairs BLOW MY MIND 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Same idiots who think Jordans are rare 

Decided to keep these for now - poverty will never rob me of my 1s 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom