TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

yeah ive never sold any of my sneakers for crazy prices, always around what i payed i was never about profit when i know there going to a good home
and as nice as they were they arent one of those jewels i went crazy for, i got those n the 94 canvas from kazi
and my collection is pretty small, ive had ALOT of af1s, when i got my first job in 06, but i went through like 2 periods of selling almost all my kicks, so alot of local places got pairs from me

aswell as members of the team and on other sites, right now im at about 15 pairs of forces, and like 36 pairs total, i got rid of almost all my "filler" tho, only have pairs i really like

yeah man I feel you - i'm only at about 45 pairs myself

Something about the pebble leather and CL sole of those sparks does it for me

The atlantic blue jewels are insane also

As far as the sparks are concerned, I've only seen about 4 pairs in circulation and none in my true size (9-9.5)

yeah man I feel you - i'm only at about 45 pairs myself

Something about the pebble leather and CL sole of those sparks does it for me

The atlantic blue jewels are insane also

As far as the sparks are concerned, I've only seen about 4 pairs in circulation and none in my true size (9-9.5)

That's the best collection to have. Only pairs you have are ones you like.

I've got 2-3 pair that idk if I will ever wear. But I don't think I want to try to move them just yet.

But on another note, I just scored on some acorns. Hope when they come in they are nice, real glad to double up on them

That's the best collection to have. Only pairs you have are ones you like.

I've got 2-3 pair that idk if I will ever wear. But I don't think I want to try to move them just yet.

But on another note, I just scored on some acorns. Hope when they come in they are nice, real glad to double up on them

^haha yea I've heard. My DS pair that I got from illphil aren't Bgrade but the ones I just bought I'm sure they are. But crap, for that cheap and all the stars are on them, why not. They are still an awesome colorway

^haha yea I've heard. My DS pair that I got from illphil aren't Bgrade but the ones I just bought I'm sure they are. But crap, for that cheap and all the stars are on them, why not. They are still an awesome colorway

Honestly, the ALL Pink/ White Midsole TS AF1's, DOES have some of the best leather I have seen used on a AF1.

It's quite incredible actually.

PO

Honestly, the ALL Pink/ White Midsole TS AF1's, DOES have some of the best leather I have seen used on a AF1.

It's quite incredible actually.

PO

Originally Posted by MNadel

I personally love the hunt for the vintage pairs.  Besides.. the retros will never be the same.

I think the day I find some blue spark jewels i'll %%!# my pants in excitement
grin.gif

Yea man i just came back to the air force game, feels good, when i find a pair of ds denims in my size ima quit the whole game and wear those till the end of time

Originally Posted by MNadel

I personally love the hunt for the vintage pairs.  Besides.. the retros will never be the same.

I think the day I find some blue spark jewels i'll %%!# my pants in excitement
grin.gif

Yea man i just came back to the air force game, feels good, when i find a pair of ds denims in my size ima quit the whole game and wear those till the end of time

On a serious note, I'm glad this fam ain't like some others on NT or other boards. Glad there's no BS and/or pissing contests in the AF1 thread

On a serious note, I'm glad this fam ain't like some others on NT or other boards. Glad there's no BS and/or pissing contests in the AF1 thread

The all pink TS are nice but the ones that were brought up were the 3/4 white with pink back and one of the pair had a yellowed pink jelly sole. But I agree, all pink TS are nice and much nicer.

The all pink TS are nice but the ones that were brought up were the 3/4 white with pink back and one of the pair had a yellowed pink jelly sole. But I agree, all pink TS are nice and much nicer.

^^^
'05 or '06 Euro/Canada release - EU Vs US Hoops. I have 'em, quite sharp looking but a bit on the uncomfortable side as the patent leather is not the soft kind.

^^^
'05 or '06 Euro/Canada release - EU Vs US Hoops. I have 'em, quite sharp looking but a bit on the uncomfortable side as the patent leather is not the soft kind.

Back
Top Bottom