TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

"Buying new gear, nothing but the best. Forget Levis, strictly Polo and Guess"

Ha. I stayed with my pants tucked into my socks around that time. Somebody should try to bring that back!

Good to see the thread consistently on page 1. I've been looking for a sz13 orange canvas lows for THE LONGEST! Nice pair up there.

Good to see the thread consistently on page 1. I've been looking for a sz13 orange canvas lows for THE LONGEST! Nice pair up there.

yeah theres alot of good pairs on that site..hhavent checked it in years

i kept seeing those blue lows in japan auctions, but i didnt know if they was real cause i hadnt seen those before

and even tho erv already showed of his canvas

i still wanna play

some old pics of things i dont own anymore

my first pair of 96 pats i sold to hollowpoints

my first pair of orange canvas i sold to jvhoop, still own dirks n lebrons, matt has those gtowns too

some current pairs
my #1 Grail period, thanks 2guard 

my current 96 pats shout out to erv, i still owe you one bro thanks again

01 reeds thanks to alex

and i think ive posted this pic since like 07/08

sorry for the large pics

yeah theres alot of good pairs on that site..hhavent checked it in years

i kept seeing those blue lows in japan auctions, but i didnt know if they was real cause i hadnt seen those before

and even tho erv already showed of his canvas

i still wanna play

some old pics of things i dont own anymore

my first pair of 96 pats i sold to hollowpoints

my first pair of orange canvas i sold to jvhoop, still own dirks n lebrons, matt has those gtowns too

some current pairs
my #1 Grail period, thanks 2guard 

my current 96 pats shout out to erv, i still owe you one bro thanks again

01 reeds thanks to alex

and i think ive posted this pic since like 07/08

sorry for the large pics

The last 3 pairs of Brookline I've seen up for sale haven't been close to my size

And those white/blue jewel lows..... DroolThe icecubes are crazy. Idk why but I don't hear much about them, so alot of people not like em? I think they are crazy

The last 3 pairs of Brookline I've seen up for sale haven't been close to my size

And those white/blue jewel lows..... DroolThe icecubes are crazy. Idk why but I don't hear much about them, so alot of people not like em? I think they are crazy

I think the ice cubes get their love. Personally, I'm kind of meh on them. I like em, but not enough to prioritize getting them, and I'm not sure I'd wear them.

Nice line-up, Jae.

Love the navy canvas lows. Look at the price written on that box - makes me wish I could go back in time.

I think the ice cubes get their love. Personally, I'm kind of meh on them. I like em, but not enough to prioritize getting them, and I'm not sure I'd wear them.

Nice line-up, Jae.

Love the navy canvas lows. Look at the price written on that box - makes me wish I could go back in time.

thanks guys

i love those canvas, but i needed money so i had to sell them regret it so much, and yeah my box had a cheap price too

cant really tell but the orange price tag said like $49.99 too

n those matrix are coming along good CO, and i think alot of ppl liked the ice cubes, just the midsole yellowing was a big prob the psir i had wasnt too bad 
i loved the stitched swoosh n the leather, but yeah i dont see them posted or for sale often, i think i traded mine with another pair for like albis/remix da kicks 1 n some money

that mob deep pics was a dope find too

recycled pic but im wearing these today

thanks guys

i love those canvas, but i needed money so i had to sell them regret it so much, and yeah my box had a cheap price too

cant really tell but the orange price tag said like $49.99 too

n those matrix are coming along good CO, and i think alot of ppl liked the ice cubes, just the midsole yellowing was a big prob the psir i had wasnt too bad 
i loved the stitched swoosh n the leather, but yeah i dont see them posted or for sale often, i think i traded mine with another pair for like albis/remix da kicks 1 n some money

that mob deep pics was a dope find too

recycled pic but im wearing these today

Thanks jae, I've only seen one pair on eBay but they were like a 9. They were asking like 120? I woulda got em quick if I could wear em, but I'm not buying all these to collect but to wear lol

You must have a big collection?

Jae, you were so lucky to have found a pair of those blue sparks in your size

I heard you let them go for under 200 as well

happy.gif
indifferent.gif

Jae, you were so lucky to have found a pair of those blue sparks in your size

I heard you let them go for under 200 as well

happy.gif
indifferent.gif

yeah ive never sold any of my sneakers for crazy prices, always around what i payed i was never about profit when i know there going to a good home
and as nice as they were they arent one of those jewels i went crazy for, i got those n the 94 canvas from kazi
and my collection is pretty small, ive had ALOT of af1s, when i got my first job in 06, but i went through like 2 periods of selling almost all my kicks, so alot of local places got pairs from me

aswell as members of the team and on other sites, right now im at about 15 pairs of forces, and like 36 pairs total, i got rid of almost all my "filler" tho, only have pairs i really like

Back
Top Bottom