TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Those never released in 02 from my knowledge so I think they were only samples. I seen a lot of dope samples from 98-02 that never made it into production.

They are samples but check the style number and color code on the pic and its the courirs.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Those never released in 02 from my knowledge so I think they were only samples. I seen a lot of dope samples from 98-02 that never made it into production.

They are samples but check the style number and color code on the pic and its the courirs.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

womens white/orion 2002
what size? 
nerd.gif

my boy got a pair like those white/orion 02's but in green... been thinkin of tryin to buy them off him.

my boy got a pair like those white/orion 02's but in green... been thinkin of tryin to buy them off him.

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2010/12/21/nike-air-force-1-high-white-navy-white-true-colors-collection/

Releasing as part of the Nike Sportswear True Colors Collection is this colorway in the classic Nike Air Force 1 High. A cornerstone of Nike’s history, the Air Force 1 High is not as popular as the low-cut version, but has still seen a lot of action in 2010.

This pair is actually slated to release at the beginning of next year, but has landed early at Tokyo-basedmita. The shoes feature a simple white leather construction, along with navy blue accents on the inner lining, heel tab, Nike swoosh, and outsole. If you can’t wait until their 2011 stateside release, you can head over to mita now and pick up a pair.
Name: Nike Air Force 1 High
Color: White / Navy / White
Style: 386161-100

Nike Air Force 1 High – White / Navy / White – True Colors Collection Nike Air Force 1 High – White / Navy / White – True Colors Collection
Nike Air Force 1 High – White / Navy / White – True Colors Collection Nike Air Force 1 High – White / Navy / White – True Colors Collection

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2010/12/21/nike-air-force-1-high-white-navy-white-true-colors-collection/

Releasing as part of the Nike Sportswear True Colors Collection is this colorway in the classic Nike Air Force 1 High. A cornerstone of Nike’s history, the Air Force 1 High is not as popular as the low-cut version, but has still seen a lot of action in 2010.

This pair is actually slated to release at the beginning of next year, but has landed early at Tokyo-basedmita. The shoes feature a simple white leather construction, along with navy blue accents on the inner lining, heel tab, Nike swoosh, and outsole. If you can’t wait until their 2011 stateside release, you can head over to mita now and pick up a pair.
Name: Nike Air Force 1 High
Color: White / Navy / White
Style: 386161-100

hopefully the local shop gets them but af1 highs sell poorly here. might have to hit you guys up when they drop or grab one from ebay if the leather isn't plastic. 

hopefully the local shop gets them but af1 highs sell poorly here. might have to hit you guys up when they drop or grab one from ebay if the leather isn't plastic. 

Back
Top Bottom