TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

2guard- Those Dice K's are incredible, I've been hunting for those sneakers since they came out

thanks...
i had several pair for sale when they first came out...sorry you missed them..but happy hunting

Good looking out to Mr. aestrada!

I bought these in Astoria Queens in 03 I think and beat those into the ground. Happy to get a DS pair in my Size.

I bought these in Astoria Queens in 03 I think and beat those into the ground. Happy to get a DS pair in my Size.

Tell you the truth I can't remember. It was on that main strip where all the shoe stores are at. There used to be a Dr Jays near by there. I remember being weirded out at the fact every store shrink wraps the kicks.

And thinking about it, it was actually August 2002 during a Greek Festival.

Tell you the truth I can't remember. It was on that main strip where all the shoe stores are at. There used to be a Dr Jays near by there. I remember being weirded out at the fact every store shrink wraps the kicks.

And thinking about it, it was actually August 2002 during a Greek Festival.

anybody see those size 12 linens on ebay that sold for $57 the other day? were they legit? not a fan of linens so I didn't look into it further. and I'm not sure if they really ended with those bids or if they were ended because of an offer. hard to tell on ebay these days. 230567999012 - just curious!

anybody see those size 12 linens on ebay that sold for $57 the other day? were they legit? not a fan of linens so I didn't look into it further. and I'm not sure if they really ended with those bids or if they were ended because of an offer. hard to tell on ebay these days. 230567999012 - just curious!

^^Definately not the og box and the insoles say LE where it should be the Nike logo and they're way too light. Then again, maybe he used a different box and insoles for the sale...

^^Definately not the og box and the insoles say LE where it should be the Nike logo and they're way too light. Then again, maybe he used a different box and insoles for the sale...

that's funny, I know almost nothing about the linens and those are the exact things I thought were off, haha. pink too light, box seemed wrong, insoles seemed wrong. some of his other auctions were actually legit too, that's why I wasn't 100% sure.

that's funny, I know almost nothing about the linens and those are the exact things I thought were off, haha. pink too light, box seemed wrong, insoles seemed wrong. some of his other auctions were actually legit too, that's why I wasn't 100% sure.

^^and just to add on, i had asked for the production date which the seller had replied 11/28/05. So dead giveaway. Seller had a fair mix of fake and real shoes though. I really wanted the AM 95 SC Spruce but missed that out..

^^and just to add on, i had asked for the production date which the seller had replied 11/28/05. So dead giveaway. Seller had a fair mix of fake and real shoes though. I really wanted the AM 95 SC Spruce but missed that out..

Originally Posted by DeNs415

you're very welcome sir
I've gotten a few pick ups recently and will post pics soon once I have time

Originally Posted by DeNs415

you're very welcome sir
I've gotten a few pick ups recently and will post pics soon once I have time

afvntgnsn.jpg

dsc0768bw.jpg

dsc0787k.jpg

Back