TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

this is a great page! those high's are both great finds. always wanted the rooster's as well, they remind me of the white/gums that yellow so gracefully

and lex- damn i am kicking myself for ever passing on that pair!

those hi's... both pairs so nice, but so similar too.
my most recent ebay pickup - had them on my watch list, but mike convinced me to make an offer and i got them for a very nice price - white/white-reed '01 low's:

those hi's... both pairs so nice, but so similar too.
my most recent ebay pickup - had them on my watch list, but mike convinced me to make an offer and i got them for a very nice price - white/white-reed '01 low's:

those are really sick - I got outbid on the royal pair a few months ago and have never seen a pair since.  Those and the royals are the two pairs i'm after

those are really sick - I got outbid on the royal pair a few months ago and have never seen a pair since.  Those and the royals are the two pairs i'm after

what do you guys think of recent black supreme id pair for $600?
30t6p3b.gif

pickups from past month or so.

2nd & 3rd pairs of campers
couldn't say no to $45 shipped for the 3rd pair
scaled.php

just over $20+sh
scaled.php

scaled.php

finally found a pair. need some retr0brite work on them
scaled.php

scaled.php

what do you guys think of recent black supreme id pair for $600?
30t6p3b.gif

pickups from past month or so.

2nd & 3rd pairs of campers
couldn't say no to $45 shipped for the 3rd pair
scaled.php

just over $20+sh
scaled.php

scaled.php

finally found a pair. need some retr0brite work on them
scaled.php

scaled.php

Originally wore Snakeskin XIs, but after running a few errands, noticed some early sole separation. (Grrr. I've pretty much had to reglue every XI's sole I own at this point - of course, I only own OGs and a few 2001s). Anyway, so I changed into these.

...My dog is making a cameo in this one

Originally wore Snakeskin XIs, but after running a few errands, noticed some early sole separation. (Grrr. I've pretty much had to reglue every XI's sole I own at this point - of course, I only own OGs and a few 2001s). Anyway, so I changed into these.

...My dog is making a cameo in this one

Back
Top Bottom