TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

og xi's... between your comment and someone's recently posted auction, i really miss my pairs.

pearson-those look tremendously clean, i've seen countless 10.5-11's in that shoe, but never a 9.5-10 that i can think of

og xi's... between your comment and someone's recently posted auction, i really miss my pairs.

pearson-those look tremendously clean, i've seen countless 10.5-11's in that shoe, but never a 9.5-10 that i can think of

nice reeds mf i gotta take better pics of my pair

and nice gtown high BIP, i sold my pair to M4 i believe

nice reeds mf i gotta take better pics of my pair

and nice gtown high BIP, i sold my pair to M4 i believe

^ what did he do to you? aside from try to sell forces at outrageous prices... since you're warning us about 2 of his names, i'm guessing maybe some sort of shill bidding? you got me curious though, because he definitely has some interesting pairs for sale - not to mention the 100% feedback with a 1400 score. i definitely believe you - but care to elaborate a little bit?

^ what did he do to you? aside from try to sell forces at outrageous prices... since you're warning us about 2 of his names, i'm guessing maybe some sort of shill bidding? you got me curious though, because he definitely has some interesting pairs for sale - not to mention the 100% feedback with a 1400 score. i definitely believe you - but care to elaborate a little bit?

nice pickup jae - those better go straight on your feet! i was going to bid, but i've bought so much lately... and have my eye on even more, haha.

nice pickup jae - those better go straight on your feet! i was going to bid, but i've bought so much lately... and have my eye on even more, haha.

I was going to bid as well even tho they aren't my size. The condition was crazy! Plus the box? Steal.

I was going to bid as well even tho they aren't my size. The condition was crazy! Plus the box? Steal.

thanks guys, havent picked up anything in a min, had my mind set on those galaxy flight ones i wasnt even checkin ebay till i saw a pm from BIP(thanks again bro) cant wait to clean these up

thanks guys, havent picked up anything in a min, had my mind set on those galaxy flight ones i wasnt even checkin ebay till i saw a pm from BIP(thanks again bro) cant wait to clean these up

^ NP, Jae. Glad you got 'em.

Better pick up than all the kids sleeping in malls for $160 plastic pseudo-Cements.

^ NP, Jae. Glad you got 'em.

Better pick up than all the kids sleeping in malls for $160 plastic pseudo-Cements.

Originally Posted by MFPearson

he bought those atmos from me for $145 after i blocked his original name..he used another name..then claimed i shipped the shoes without the laces and tried to file a paypal claim...
2 years ago...he won a pair of supreme blazers from me... and claimed he didnt get them, filed a paypal claim, but they showed up on his ebay page a few weeks later..and he never canceled the claim..

Originally Posted by MFPearson

he bought those atmos from me for $145 after i blocked his original name..he used another name..then claimed i shipped the shoes without the laces and tried to file a paypal claim...
2 years ago...he won a pair of supreme blazers from me... and claimed he didnt get them, filed a paypal claim, but they showed up on his ebay page a few weeks later..and he never canceled the claim..

Back
Top Bottom