TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

link for the ended burnt olive AF1's please? (I'm not updated on AF1's other than my size)
happy.gif

i dont have anything even close to the caliber of forces that you guys have but, here are a few that i managed to come up on. sz 14 and 15 arent easy to come by.

i dont have anything even close to the caliber of forces that you guys have but, here are a few that i managed to come up on. sz 14 and 15 arent easy to come by.

got mine in today. kinda pissed that the outsole doesn't exactly match the panels on the upper. was tempted to return them but imma keep them. 
super heated that they put infrared as an option after i made my white/max oranges and i'm still angry at myself for not doing the faux lemon twists or a boot leather pair. 

2j2gthl.jpg

got mine in today. kinda pissed that the outsole doesn't exactly match the panels on the upper. was tempted to return them but imma keep them. 
super heated that they put infrared as an option after i made my white/max oranges and i'm still angry at myself for not doing the faux lemon twists or a boot leather pair. 

2j2gthl.jpg

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

2j2gthl.jpg
those are SICK.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

2j2gthl.jpg
those are SICK.

pimp.gif

ID's look nice Kev. You should still be able to do the faux lemon twists next month, the colors were available Jan and Feb.

ID's look nice Kev. You should still be able to do the faux lemon twists next month, the colors were available Jan and Feb.

those are nice kev, unfortunate about the sole but still a clean ID

on another note, ARE PEOPLE SERIOUS WITH THESE FOAMPOSITE GALAXY AUCTIONS??? $1600??

those are nice kev, unfortunate about the sole but still a clean ID

on another note, ARE PEOPLE SERIOUS WITH THESE FOAMPOSITE GALAXY AUCTIONS??? $1600??

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

But, they're HEAT!! 
indifferent.gif

Only because they're going for 1500-2500.  If they looked the same and sold for 100, I wouldn't mess with them... unless they were 1 of 15's that is.

---

BIP, what size do you wear?

---

DeNs415, you've got mail!

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

But, they're HEAT!! 
indifferent.gif

Only because they're going for 1500-2500.  If they looked the same and sold for 100, I wouldn't mess with them... unless they were 1 of 15's that is.

---

BIP, what size do you wear?

---

DeNs415, you've got mail!

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

ARE PEOPLE SERIOUS WITH THESE FOAMPOSITE GALAXY AUCTIONS??? $1600??

wouldn't be a bad idea if you could get a pair and flip to get a pair of bespokes and a pair or two of some real heat from old days.
i thought about it but my spots got lineup of more people than available pairs
roll.gif
since wed afternoon.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

ARE PEOPLE SERIOUS WITH THESE FOAMPOSITE GALAXY AUCTIONS??? $1600??

wouldn't be a bad idea if you could get a pair and flip to get a pair of bespokes and a pair or two of some real heat from old days.
i thought about it but my spots got lineup of more people than available pairs
roll.gif
since wed afternoon.
30t6p3b.gif

Just got these in! I decided to put older "not-as-shiny" laces and older gold dubrets on them (an ode to the gold SUPREME plate).

-Jermaine

Just got these in! I decided to put older "not-as-shiny" laces and older gold dubrets on them (an ode to the gold SUPREME plate).

-Jermaine

Back
Top Bottom