TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Spent way too much money in Vegas and here we go with these...

*damn* their picture isn't working...

try again...

Are they going with this brown elephant print option next month? I thought it was the bright neon yellow tennis look.

try again...

Are they going with this brown elephant print option next month? I thought it was the bright neon yellow tennis look.

Originally Posted by Phase2x

try again...

it is tennis ball and elephant print, the colors of the print will be brown, white, and black along with the tennis ball material

Originally Posted by Phase2x

try again...

it is tennis ball and elephant print, the colors of the print will be brown, white, and black along with the tennis ball material

No sweat, MFP.

Glad you got 'em.

I have some stuff that I got in recently that I haven't taken pics of yet, plus a good amount of stuff on the way and in the works. So, this is going to be an expensive month for me even if I don't mess with any IDs. I passed last month and I'm kind of glad I did. The supreme colorway is with the elephant is pretty sweet, but for $200, you have a lot of options in the AF1 market. Especially now. I keep telling myself to chill, but great deals are everywhere!

No sweat, MFP.

Glad you got 'em.

I have some stuff that I got in recently that I haven't taken pics of yet, plus a good amount of stuff on the way and in the works. So, this is going to be an expensive month for me even if I don't mess with any IDs. I passed last month and I'm kind of glad I did. The supreme colorway is with the elephant is pretty sweet, but for $200, you have a lot of options in the AF1 market. Especially now. I keep telling myself to chill, but great deals are everywhere!

Has anybody ever been successful in reversing discoloration of patent leather?

I read about some method involving mineral oil, toothpase, and vinegar (sounds like a McGyver plot), has anybody tried anything that has worked?

Has anybody ever been successful in reversing discoloration of patent leather?

I read about some method involving mineral oil, toothpase, and vinegar (sounds like a McGyver plot), has anybody tried anything that has worked?

For those who made an AF1 iD, what was the turn around time? I made one yesterday and they told me it would take 8 weeks
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom