TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

armor all does make stuff for patent lether, i think there interior restorer works for it

nice sheeds BIP and sick rotation GLD

armor all does make stuff for patent lether, i think there interior restorer works for it

nice sheeds BIP and sick rotation GLD

Courirs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

No problem, Jae. Glad to be of help.

I love getting vintage stuff with evidence of the price at which it was last sold. I have a '95 navy canvas pair that just says $44.99 across the box. ...I wish I had the receipts for $49.99 AJ IIIs from '94 and 1/2 price Infrared VIs from 2000 to really blow these kids' minds...

MPLS - Restoration is not my strongsuit, but I don't really know of any tried and true techniques. Has anybody tried Armor All products? Funny you bring up the white patent Sheeds. I was just looking at a pair the other day and thinking to myself, how come these are perfectly pristine and the Columbia XIs are so hard to find un-yellowed?... I know we're talking a few years difference in production date, but they look like they were made decades from one another.
do you guys realize this kid is in college? Talkin about "blowing kids minds" YOU WERE 3 YEARS OLD IN 1994. I mean, people love to hide behind the computer screen and front. I got a lot of stuff people would love to see about you Bippy, so please stop before you make a fool of yourself. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

No problem, Jae. Glad to be of help.

I love getting vintage stuff with evidence of the price at which it was last sold. I have a '95 navy canvas pair that just says $44.99 across the box. ...I wish I had the receipts for $49.99 AJ IIIs from '94 and 1/2 price Infrared VIs from 2000 to really blow these kids' minds...

MPLS - Restoration is not my strongsuit, but I don't really know of any tried and true techniques. Has anybody tried Armor All products? Funny you bring up the white patent Sheeds. I was just looking at a pair the other day and thinking to myself, how come these are perfectly pristine and the Columbia XIs are so hard to find un-yellowed?... I know we're talking a few years difference in production date, but they look like they were made decades from one another.
do you guys realize this kid is in college? Talkin about "blowing kids minds" YOU WERE 3 YEARS OLD IN 1994. I mean, people love to hide behind the computer screen and front. I got a lot of stuff people would love to see about you Bippy, so please stop before you make a fool of yourself. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not gonna e-beef, I only really came at you because you came in here basically claiming that all the stuff we care about is trash compared to some doo-doo hyperstrikes. You exhibited the attitude of a kiddy, wannabe hypebeast.

I don't really know what your last post means, but if you're implying you're in college and that's supposed to refute me calling you a kid, sorry... if you're in college - you ARE a still kid.

That whole post about "blowing kids minds" wasn't even directed at you anyway - stop being so self conscious.

I'm not gonna e-beef, I only really came at you because you came in here basically claiming that all the stuff we care about is trash compared to some doo-doo hyperstrikes. You exhibited the attitude of a kiddy, wannabe hypebeast.

I don't really know what your last post means, but if you're implying you're in college and that's supposed to refute me calling you a kid, sorry... if you're in college - you ARE a still kid.

That whole post about "blowing kids minds" wasn't even directed at you anyway - stop being so self conscious.

^
Looked like golfingguru.

Apparently he has some buddies that want would like to see what I'm about or something.

Pardon me if I don't get shook over threats from somebody whose SN references his golfing prowess. But, just in case, I'll walk the streets with my polo mallet tucked, in case things get chippy on the clubhouse veranda after a few white wine spritzers...

I said replace yo' divots, fool!

^
Looked like golfingguru.

Apparently he has some buddies that want would like to see what I'm about or something.

Pardon me if I don't get shook over threats from somebody whose SN references his golfing prowess. But, just in case, I'll walk the streets with my polo mallet tucked, in case things get chippy on the clubhouse veranda after a few white wine spritzers...

I said replace yo' divots, fool!

Spent way too much money in Vegas and here we go with these...

*damn* their picture isn't working...

try again...

AmrZFZ0CIAAHmvR.jpg

Spent way too much money in Vegas and here we go with these...

*damn* their picture isn't working...

try again...

AmrZFZ0CIAAHmvR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom