TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

These came in the other day. Quality on these are
eek.gif

Mark Smith Laser AF1

xilegacy: beautiful pair of shoes, it seems the majority of shoes in that old laser lineup used some of the best materials available. I just wished they had produced the lasered camo sample from the 1thology. has anyone ever seen that pair in real life?

xilegacy: beautiful pair of shoes, it seems the majority of shoes in that old laser lineup used some of the best materials available. I just wished they had produced the lasered camo sample from the 1thology. has anyone ever seen that pair in real life?

legacy always got the fire! nice id's jb! anybody know when the id's end?

rocking the safety orange canvas today. trust.

I like those lasers alot.  I remember you had the cascade blue pair kazi, that pair was insane

I like those lasers alot.  I remember you had the cascade blue pair kazi, that pair was insane

Originally Posted by KUSHcommander

they end when 750 pairs are sold or at the end of the month

they end when 750 pairs are sold or at the end of the month

trust.
My man.

Those Mark Smith's are gorgeous.

All this "elephant" print in here is starting to hurt my eyes.

I like those Courir joints though. Nice and subtle with it.

trust.
My man.

Those Mark Smith's are gorgeous.

All this "elephant" print in here is starting to hurt my eyes.

I like those Courir joints though. Nice and subtle with it.

haha def.. this elephant print madness is crazy

I must say though out of nowhere and by complete surprise - MFPearson wins this round of IDs... that pair is bananas

kev is a close second, but the sole not matching the uppers in color was a big letdown

haha def.. this elephant print madness is crazy

I must say though out of nowhere and by complete surprise - MFPearson wins this round of IDs... that pair is bananas

kev is a close second, but the sole not matching the uppers in color was a big letdown

Okay, enough of this elephant print for the moment.

It's been a busy few weeks for me, here are a two of my recent pickups -

Deadstock Bronco NYC Jewels. (Box matches the shoes, but was originally for a size 8.5 pair)

1995 Black, Black, Red Mid Jewel Sales Sample

I had the pair that actually released back in high school - they were almost the same, but were launched with the NYC logo on the velcro strap.

Pic for reference -

And, just in case in anybody's curious about who I'll be rooting for in the Duke/UNC game tonight. Bonus -

damn, derek... grails + jewel mids that i didn't know existed = extreme jealousy. i know i'll find the broncos in my size one day, but no one will ever have those samples besides you. the entire nation of south korea lost a precious artifact when it allowed those samples to leave the country. awesome pickups my dude.

haha thanks for the compliment, mike... it's funny, i posted 2 possible designs i was thinking about making, and everyone said to make the other one. but, i'm definitely glad i made the ones i did - i think the black midsole and varsity red clear sole combination is what makes them look so nice. might be a surprise to you, but i figured they were going to look pretty nice - not this much better than the site picture, though.

kazi - those lasers are pretty sweet - i particularly like the lasered on swoosh. if you don't look really closely, you think it's a different piece of leather used to make the swoosh.  still waiting on your ID's?

tvanterpool - ID's every month of this year, with a different material each month from what i understand.

steve - your ID's look really nice, glad you got all 3 pairs!

Back
Top Bottom