eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Need to see more pics of those shoe-like AF1s. Would want to try them on too.

Kev, even if I don't post the box, you know the size. I won't support your attempt at cognitive dissonance.

And, speaking of liners, the liner on these is great

Need to see more pics of those shoe-like AF1s. Would want to try them on too.

Kev, even if I don't post the box, you know the size. I won't support your attempt at cognitive dissonance.

And, speaking of liners, the liner on these is great

jerm whats up bro, nice purple highs

since alot of ppl agree that HKs are overrated, what about purple highs?, i personally think so, i like them but i dont see the big deal, id buy them for the right price but nothing more than $250 and i doubt that would ever happen

jerm whats up bro, nice purple highs

since alot of ppl agree that HKs are overrated, what about purple highs?, i personally think so, i like them but i dont see the big deal, id buy them for the right price but nothing more than $250 and i doubt that would ever happen

^ive been searching For a pair every now and then but it's probably easier to find a pair of atmos or hong kongs than a DS all white or all black pair.

^ive been searching For a pair every now and then but it's probably easier to find a pair of atmos or hong kongs than a DS all white or all black pair.

theres an all black 2000 pair i'm looking for w/ smooth leather and NIKE AIR stitched on the heel

Back
Top Bottom