TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Technique- sick dude......and all the other great stuff you guys have been posting...BIP i see you dude nice rotation...

These are so dope in person, im ready for them Panthers to roll through some peeps...KILLA CAM...lol
My only concern is the materials won't be as high quality as when these were JD exclusives.  Have you seen/touched the ones releasin here or you talkin about those JDs?  I'll prolly be snagging these and the navy/orange ones... embroidery pack af1s and ewings this month. :D

these are the JD's but the dude i got it from had received one pair and i was luck it was my sz, there was talk tht these are releasing in the states as well..is tht wht you were refering to and are both of the jd colorways releasing here because i did here tht but havnt seen anything yet..

[Warned.  Both of you knock it off before you get banned.]

Last edited by a moderator:
these are the JD's but the dude i got it from had received one pair and i was luck it was my sz, there was talk tht these are releasing in the states as well..is tht wht you were refering to and are both of the jd colorways releasing here because i did here tht but havnt seen anything yet..
Got 'em listed as upcoming releases on ISS and short check on google had lots of listings.  Lookin at 08.15 release.

http://sneakernews.com/tag/nike-air-force-1-low-embroidery-pack/

idgaf what his other auctions are. if you deal with primo, you'll know he sends you around a hundred pics from every angle of the shoe, tag and box. from that point, the onus is on me to verify authenticity. just be warned that it takes a few hours for his emails to load :tongue:

Guys stop talking about it. I don't want this thread to get locked because Technique has to sell me those grey canvas.

Last edited:
^^^Well maybe not a hundred Stuntman but thanks
wink.gif

On a more serious note I just wanted to apologize to everyone in this thread about the argument that has ensued here.  My fault.  I should have just let it go.  So again I am sorry to all of you.

Last edited:
after cleaning and handling my older forces these past few weeks, i don't think i can buy any of the newer forces and be happy. the exception is maybe the nikeid/bespoke materials.

Anyone order from Napsize recently? I know their selection of Forces has diminished. I've ordered from them in the past and the turn around time is usually a few days for delivery.

I got a pair that is taking too long and they are slow to respond to my emails. They provided me a tracking number last week and it's still not in the EMS or USPS website.

Just wanted to know if anyone has experienced this lately.

Follow me on instagram posting my Forces. MGLVRGS75

on my last trip to japan, i saw a pair of dunks on the website and i figured i could go there and buy them in person and save on shipping. stepping into the shop was a shock. seemed like they had less than 45 pairs of shoes in the store. place looked terrible compared to what it used to be. i figured maybe they had the dunks i wanted in the back or something but when i showed a printout of the shoe from their website, the guy made a gesture like "oh no no we don't have that sorry". looks like they were close to going out of business. this was a few months ago.

on my last trip to japan, i saw a pair of dunks on the website and i figured i could go there and buy them in person and save on shipping. stepping into the shop was a shock. seemed like they had less than 45 pairs of shoes in the store. place looked terrible compared to what it used to be. i figured maybe they had the dunks i wanted in the back or something but when i showed a printout of the shoe from their website, the guy made a gesture like "oh no no we don't have that sorry". looks like they were close to going out of business. this was a few months ago.

I haven't had the best experiences dealing with them or their partner, RIF LA.

In the end, all got squared away. No dishonesty, just overall weak customer service and a lot of hassle.

Hope everything works out for you, cidetrax. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

^thats true. The hollywood ones they released for the all star game last year are basically the same thing anyways.
Also, hundred bucks says that someone in here got these :lol:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&viewitem=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_500wt_1342

IMPORTANT - Did anybody here win these?

If so, please PM me. ...Don't worry, I'm not going to try to buy them off you or something.

Winning ebayer has his history private, but the name begins with an "r" and ends with a "c" If any of you know who that it is and that person is a member here, please let me know.

Anyone order from Napsize recently? I know their selection of Forces has diminished. I've ordered from them in the past and the turn around time is usually a few days for delivery.

I got a pair that is taking too long and they are slow to respond to my emails. They provided me a tracking number last week and it's still not in the EMS or USPS website.

Just wanted to know if anyone has experienced this lately.

Follow me on instagram posting my Forces. MGLVRGS75

I ordered a pair of samba dunks from them on July 7th. They arrived August 1st. I copped a few things from there before, but never again. :smh: :smh: :smh:

i never get tired of looking through this, i think we should collect all the volumes and make a new one for the new site, maybe get it stickied too? i know were late lol
http://niketalk.com/t/14062/show-me-your-air-force-ones
:smokin :smokin

Damn, that thread reminds me of all the things I passed on back then for cheap ......dope stuff none the less

This pic makes me ill when I look at it...still can't believe I passed on these

Last edited:
I ordered a pair of samba dunks from them on July 7th. They arrived August 1st. I copped a few things from there before, but never again.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Dang, that's nearly a month. I've never had a problem with RIF. I live in L.A. so I'll just visit the store if I'm buying. Their website is not always updated, but I understand it's probably hard to manage with all the shoes they get in a day.

I ended up purchasing these 2004 JD Sports navy with pink for $78. I am eager to get them since I was so close to purchasing the ones on Flight Club LA for $175.00.

http://www.napsize.com/en/show_item.php?id=24197

Back
Top Bottom