TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

I could not say no to these:

Last edited:
Are those size 9s I see on those boxes, doodadeee? Yeah, welcome!

/rubs hands, sneers, and cackles dastardly

Great stuff, tho!

Do you have a pair of the yellow jewels? If not, then we will probably both be part of the battle to complete a remake of Pearson's avy!

BTW - anybody know if Technique made it over here? Haven't seen him post in a minute.

I'm also slacking on some pics. I'll try to rectify that soon.

Are those size 9s I see on those boxes, doodadeee? Yeah, welcome!
/rubs hands, sneers, and cackles dastardly
Great stuff, tho!
Do you have a pair of the yellow jewels? If not, then we will probably both be part of the battle to complete a remake of Pearson's avy!
BTW - anybody know if Technique made it over here? Haven't seen him post in a minute.
I'm also slacking on some pics. I'll try to rectify that soon.

hahah i been lookin for yellow jewels for a minute now too haha we might cross paths again later for those

yeah theyre all between 9 and 9.5
got doubles of the navy red jewels and halloweens in a 10 though. i love jewels and that good leather combo..

Finally got my SN back.
Saw those embroidered swoosh AFs. They call that nubuck?! They look cool but those things seem so ******.

in celebration of getting back my SN here is an oldie but goodie pic with the little seen purple lows

Finally got my SN back.
Saw those embroidered swoosh AFs. They call that nubuck?! They look cool but those things seem so ******.
in celebration of getting back my SN here is an oldie but goodie pic with the little seen purple lows

purple lows! thats crack. definitely grails

FYI...Fat Joe just posted a pic of possibly the Year of the Dragon III AF1s on his instagram. @joeycrackts

The insoles and tongue tab have the same design. The leather appears to be an all white or cream anaconda like leather similar to the Kobe Black Mamba Forces from this year and a clear sole. Also, with a double swoosh.

Last edited:
FYI...Fat Joe just posted a pic of possibly the Year of the Dragon III AF1s on his instagram. @joeycrackts

The insoles and tongue tab have the same design. The leather appears to be an all white or cream anaconda like leather similar to the Kobe Black Mamba Forces from this year and a clear sole. Also, with a double swoosh.

I went to his instagram to peep those, and they are ok. I would have to see them in person.

I like those Team USA gold medals he posted, but they look like Vac Techs..... :smh:

why are idiots voting for these brand new af1s?

Welcome to the thread doodadee.

Shzggles, damn that purple lows are fire. I want the whole set, red, orange, blue, purple, green.

On the facebook thing, are there Atmos AF1's? Couldn't find those or Courirs, but mainly wanted to add the Atmos to the list. And yes, I agree, way too many people voting for a retro of stuff that dropped in 2012. That's not a retro, it's a restock.

I have to believe that it's partially because the nav sucks and a lot of people aren't realizing that you can go back deeper into the history.

At least, that's what I'm going to tell myself because if this is the AF1 market, I'll shoot myself.

Where's the video of Kampout Kid stuffing the ballot box like a tool for the Stashes talking about resale value?. ...Working for like 2 months anticipating a $200 come-up.

lol like we didn't vote couple years back and the retros never came out....
Well at least they brought back the Stashes (sorta). I like how they say "it could re-release in 2013" SMH.

And yea only some of the AF1s are on there. They have 2010 pro bowls though. Woah...

^^^

BIP, welcome to the era of the new 'sneaker collector'! Hype, limited availability and gimmickry trump quality materials and simplicity.

Looking at that junk list, one would think that only resellers of the aforementioned voted!

If it was only resellers voting then theoretically Uenos or 2010 Pro Bowls should be the highest, but its just noobs who have no idea that there were dope shoes made before 2011. smfh

Back
Top Bottom