TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

nice clean up and wear!!!

i was watching that auction but the bid went up much higher than i was expecting :smh:

but if they only look like that wear pic, i think it's well worth the price. scuffs and worn leather barely noticeable

Last edited:
dude, def worth the price. i might have paid what you did if they were a half-size smaller. those are insane

Have they ever put a corduroy material on an AF1? It might be cool if they did denim and cord options for ID's.

2003 Gold Dust/Bison/White "NYC" low

Could have bought a pair for $30 a few years ago. Got drunk, forgot to bid. Story of my life.

Last edited:
Have they ever put a corduroy material on an AF1? It might be cool if they did denim and cord options for ID's.
That would be dope. Wonder how long before Nike puts a clear option :lol: :smh:
I just want some nubuck or what ever I wanna make some wheat highs and lows with no holes in the toe box

Could have bought a pair for $30 a few years ago. Got drunk, forgot to bid. Story of my life.
    BIP- I also had forgotten to bid several times on ebay because I was drunken. lol

I have ony one "NYC" exclusive as below.

'96 AIR FORCE 1 MID CL SC

WHT / MET SILVER - VARSITY RED

Last edited:
I've always been a sucker for CLs, hence the avatar. Very nice. The brown highs and carolina blue highs are murder as well, of course!

Nice Solecuts,

I've thought about buying that pair a few times. Was hoping for the price to come down a bit, but then they sort of disappeared.

I have a lot of NYCs - I should do a group shot of them some time.

Nice Solecuts,

I've thought about buying that pair a few times. Was hoping for the price to come down a bit, but then they sort of disappeared.

I have a lot of NYCs - I should do a group shot of them some time.
anything 8.5 ds u wouldnt mind letting go???

...i'm going to look tomorrow. I have a list of several people in that size now. I think most of my stuff in that size has been worn a few times though. I really prefer 9, and 9.5 is my second option. Often, I'll buy 8.5 or 10 (in highs) if I see a great deal or if something is kind of rare, but then if I subsequently find them in a 9 or 9.5, I'll get rid of the other pair (usually), but by that time it's likely been worn.

how much after tax are bespokes and what materials are included in that price? and what materials do u have to pay an extra charge on

how much after tax are bespokes and what materials are included in that price? and what materials do u have to pay an extra charge on

Haven't made a Bespoke, but the materials change all the time. Cost is $825 (last I heard) and NYC sales tax is 8.875% (if I'm right)... so do the math and that would be $898.22.

Damn, that is expensive. I would rather hunt down extremely rare AF1s and make some absurd offers than spend that much money on a Bespoke (which will still have that horrible shape from what I've seen).

I tend to OD on sneakers that represent different elements of my life.

So I went off on the NYC AF1's. If memory serves, a lot of them weren't even available in NY.

Then all of a sudden, a ton of the Black NYC Lows showed up at Foot Lockers and I bought like 4 pair.

I had like 3 pair of the Cords as well. I think I had a DS pair up in Buy/Sell lately that I never sold.

I have NY Adidas ZX something or other. 3 pairs of the 35th Anniversary Shells in the Blue+Orange.

Miami Vice Reebok Ventilators and Court Pump Victory. PR AF1's like crazy.

I still geek out off **** like that.

Yeah I think some NYC's were euro-only releases. That never made sense to me. That's like releasing a USA themed shoe in Japan only or something.

I tend to OD on sneakers that represent different elements of my life.

So I went off on the NYC AF1's. If memory serves, a lot of them weren't even available in NY.

Then all of a sudden, a ton of the Black NYC Lows showed up at Foot Lockers and I bought like 4 pair.

I had like 3 pair of the Cords as well. I think I had a DS pair up in Buy/Sell lately that I never sold.

I have NY Adidas ZX something or other. 3 pairs of the 35th Anniversary Shells in the Blue+Orange.

Miami Vice Reebok Ventilators and Court Pump Victory. PR AF1's like crazy.

I still geek out off **** like that.

Yeah I think some NYC's were euro-only releases. That never made sense to me. That's like releasing a USA themed shoe in Japan only or something.

Yeah, there were several "NYC" releases that were JD exclusive.

There's a white/grey mid pair that was released in Europe only - the was a very similar pair released in US too.

I think the pair that Lex posted a page or two back were Euros.

More of the early 2000 NYCs were Euro than the late 90s stuff.

I should have a pair of NYC mids that aren't seen all that often coming in pretty soon.

These are rather uncommon. I think it is white/obsidian/bright ceramic or something along those lines. The swoosh is suede, as is the rear panel, which has bright orange "NIKE AIR" on it. Old pic; I can take new ones if desired.

New pics definitely desired.

Here are some NYCs of mine:

These are not NYC - they are samples, but the released version had the "NYC" on them

back-up pair

Traded my 2nd pair to doodadee

Oh, and not technically NYCs, but maybe these get a pass

Last edited:

nice clean up and wear!!!

i was watching that auction but the bid went up much higher than i was expecting :smh:

but if they only look like that wear pic, i think it's well worth the price. scuffs and worn leather barely noticeable

crazy nike coudlnt replicate this again if they wanted to

Back
Top Bottom