TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Like these:
These were definitely a Euro exclusive yet i was also available in Foot Lockers here in France, where i got them. Beat them to the ground but still have them, not wearable anymore though.

Y'all stay killing it on this thread !! i can't even compete but it is a pleasure to see your posts (also following on IG in fact).

thanks BIP for those jewels!

solecuts - i love that pair of mids. Very nice

new pickup for me

doodadeee - what a amazing condition of yours!

BIP - your NYC collection is so sick.

Last edited:
DenverAF - yes, those. There was a US version too that was very similar.

Doodadee - you already know! Amazing pick-ups. I need those highs. I thought I had a pair of those lows, but looking through my photos, I don't see them. Now I have to look to see if I missed cataloging them or owning them was a figment of my imagination.

Solecuts - thanks for the kind words. You already know how I feel about your collection!!

wow - those used size 11 infrareds went for $170. a used pair of size 11 goldenrod jewel lows went for $200 a couple weeks ago. both pairs had definitely seen better days, neither pair came with the box... i guess now is the time to sell your beat heat?

Last edited:
Those golden rods were pretty beat. Link to the infras though? I haven't seen those.

Still, perhaps those auctions are somewhat anomalous. There's still a lot of pretty good stuff sitting at fair prices. Interesting decisions I'll have to make if the AF1 market were to rebound though.

those infrareds arent beat as much as they are aged some wear on the soles yes but they still look good, after being stuffed for a few months and whitened they will look real nice...theyll be posted up by someone in here one day lol

wore these VCs today, real comfy

real nice stuff guys

doo great last few pic ups nothing but goodies

and dope pics as always psy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom