TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Normally I would post something like this in the sneaker art forum but I felt some of you might appreciate this custom given the silhouette I was given. The base shoe was a pair of Michael Vick Af1 Mids and the theme was based on a Canadian sneaker group called "Canada Got Sole". The sole was removed and the factory image was shaved off the inside of the sole, replaced by a Canadian leaf and then the sole was reattached. The group logo was painted along the strap and backside of the shoe. Along with custom moose insoles. Let me know what you think!

Sheesh Bip :nthat:
That P wing grey hoodie is beautiful.
Those lbj teals are always REDDIC :pimp:
Always appreciate ur post.

Actually went in my guys shop the other day and saw some impressive new colorways and actual premium materials, reminded me of what they used to put out. Didnt cop but i will eventually,
Was suprised to see some ones I actually liked that werent made of garbage.

Anybody grab any newer stuff recently?

Last edited:
Actually went in my guys shop the other day and saw some impressive new colorways and actual premium materials, reminded me of what they used to put out. Didnt cop but i will eventually,

Yeah, what a lot of people don't realize is that a lot of the colorways they are re-issuing "premium" are in line with the original "AF1 of the month" that they did when Charlie Ruddo and those guys got Nike to retro the AF1 in B-more back in the days. Chocolates and Royals were among the first few colors released.

Yeah, what a lot of people don't realize is that a lot of the colorways they are re-issuing "premium" are in line with the original "AF1 of the month" that they did when Charlie Ruddo and those guys got Nike to retro the AF1 in B-more back in the days. Chocolates and Royals were among the first few colors released.
http://sole collector.com/news/nike-air-force-1-og-color-of-the-month-pack/

Last edited:
Some pairs of mine from the Retro thread. smone8 is obv my ebay name. Probably only have 1/2-1/3 of these left.

Appreciate it sir! Those are two of that batch that I still have.

Also, most don't know but those Navy/Grey's are actually Courir's too. Don't see those around ever. I'm actually letting them go right now.

When I have some time I'll post more pics...hopefully.

Hello all! Just like in the AM thread, I thought I'd also say hi to everyone else in here. The last time I logged on.... was some years back. NT staff were super quick to sort my issues out, though. I haven't bought any Nikes, or sneakers for that matter, in years. Here's an old pic, and still one of my favourite AF1s, but they're somewhere in a dark drawer and I need to find them... haha.

Happy Thanksgiving to my NT AF1 fam.

I'm rarely on here anymore, but this was my NT home for most of my stay on this site.

It's a shame that I'm mostly "retired" bc it's nearly impossible to find the stuff still on my list that I don't have - unless Kev leaves them to me in his will.

what's up man. you're on FB driving the exotics right? sadly i'm size 8.5-9 with the occasional 9.5. mostly just wear slippers nowadays though.

Hey Mike, how you doing bud? Yep, I guess that would be me... having moved on from one type of rubber and leather to another type of rubber and leather, haha! Me too, bud. Slippers are so much easier in this tropical climate (rain? shine? flash flood!?). When I do wear shoes, they're of the formal variety when I'm in the office, or if I have a test car, I'm usually in a pair of shelltoes, simply because they have a flat bottom (unlike maxes) and are much more comfortable compared to forces.

Ahh... times have changed.

Dammit Kev. I remember someone with switched names. You had me there. Hope all is well and good with the rest of the fam! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom