TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Crazy fo****zles. Does the sole swap include sewing the sole too? Always curious about sole swapping ups.

Crazy fo****zles. Does the sole swap include sewing the sole too? Always curious about sole swapping ups.

Interested in this too.

I have a lot of pairs where the air bag is crumbling or a stitch or two in the midsole has come detached. Still wearable, but not all that comfortable.

some of these old names coming back! lets keep it going!

Last edited:
Hello all! Just like in the AM thread, I thought I'd also say hi to everyone else in here. The last time I logged on.... was some years back. NT staff were super quick to sort my issues out, though. I haven't bought any Nikes, or sneakers for that matter, in years. Here's an old pic, and still one of my favourite AF1s, but they're somewhere in a dark drawer and I need to find them... haha.

My Holy Grails. :pimp:

Out of my 4 holy grails, Untaiwans were the only ones I couldn't get |I

It's good to come back here and see a lotta OG heads still holdin it down with their OG Uptowns. I might have to dig some out soon.
These are size 12, too big for me :nerd:

Hello everyone,I am mainly lurking but still enjoying watching this thread. 

The usual guys are killing it ! 

I just wanted to check what are the going rates for two pairs i might buy :

- DS 2001 Crimson (with the stitched swoosh), around 80€, picking them up locally

- DS White/Carolinas 2001, not sure of the exact colourway to be honest. Same price as above.

Thank you in advance for you help !

Last edited:
hello @titou_02 good to see you posting on NT.

despite the slowdown in this thread, it's been nice to see new people on IG since i'm so late to get on there. @chimos_ has been selling some good stuff. @pgknows is fantastic and of course @doodadeee @solecuts and BIP @digglahhh from NT. plenty others too.

wassup titou! glad to see you join the darkside lol

also kev...im glad you chilled on the spider pics...used to suck waking up n seeing a close up of a wolf spider or whatever

@titou-

sell me those crimsons! and thanks again for the IG assist! haha
happy.gif
Glad these beauties went to a good home ! 

Thank you guys for letting me into this dark side of Forces, i never really log in there but still come to see this thread whenever i get a chance to.

Still, i was amazed by these spider pics... They are like the Hawaiian equivalent of cats and dogs probably ? 
laugh.gif

My only 2 Forces:

Got rid of all of my other AF1's back in the early 2000's.  These Pendleton ID options were too good to pass up on this silhouette though!  That said, a lot of "oldie, but goodie" pairs in here! 

Last edited:
Just picked up one of my favorite AF1 lows!! 2001 Japan AF1 low Snakeskin! $60 bucks on eBay which I thought was pretty good

Sup team!

Man, seeing all these canvas and jewels bringing back the frustration of never finishing my list. Lol, the long long long list. Still wish I found lemon twists. Missed a chance on untaiwans too, still stings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom