TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

^ at 206$ a pop, missing an ID is no big deal
kev those infared gums actually sound really nice

Somebody posted this in the outlet update thread. I just ordered 2 pair!

Air force 1 low white mens, 34.99
orlando 407-396-0500

Somebody posted this in the outlet update thread. I just ordered 2 pair!

Air force 1 low white mens, 34.99
orlando 407-396-0500

i agree with jath. those grey gum lows are horrible. i got suckered into buying a pair off of ebay. it's that crappy shiny plastic not-even-close-to-leather material so prevalent on af1s nowadays. 
el cerrito, there is no definitive price for old af1s. to even throw out a price range can be difficult. if you've been following the last few pages, you will see the surprise at the prices those 2 pairs just sold for. for the indian teal pair, if it's DS with box, i'd easily pay $250 for it. some others might think, that's too high. some might pay more. it always depends on what you're willing to spend. 

i agree with jath. those grey gum lows are horrible. i got suckered into buying a pair off of ebay. it's that crappy shiny plastic not-even-close-to-leather material so prevalent on af1s nowadays. 
el cerrito, there is no definitive price for old af1s. to even throw out a price range can be difficult. if you've been following the last few pages, you will see the surprise at the prices those 2 pairs just sold for. for the indian teal pair, if it's DS with box, i'd easily pay $250 for it. some others might think, that's too high. some might pay more. it always depends on what you're willing to spend. 

i would consider outbidding you... but those prices are impossible to judge. knowing ebay, i would say 400+ for DS indian teal's at auction, og box or not

i would consider outbidding you... but those prices are impossible to judge. knowing ebay, i would say 400+ for DS indian teal's at auction, og box or not

thanks stuntman and eeBS7eez, Yeah I saw those auctions you were talking about. Sometimes a seller may have his friend bid real high if the price he or she wants to sell for isn't high enough.

What about on the 97 NYC SCs (black/ carolina; jewel)?

Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate it.

thanks stuntman and eeBS7eez, Yeah I saw those auctions you were talking about. Sometimes a seller may have his friend bid real high if the price he or she wants to sell for isn't high enough.

What about on the 97 NYC SCs (black/ carolina; jewel)?

Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate it.

elcerrito - I'd say on the mids, they'd probably fetch $100-125 DS, only because mids aren't very popular. I'd hold out for well less than $100 personally, but I'm not big on mids, so...

elcerrito - I'd say on the mids, they'd probably fetch $100-125 DS, only because mids aren't very popular. I'd hold out for well less than $100 personally, but I'm not big on mids, so...

denverairforce, thanks man. Thats what OGfiend was telling me, prices really vary and that there is no real established price for older uptowns, depending on cw. Stuntman, its just in one thread. Sorry if it bugs you, I am dedicated and I think actually addicted, sad but true.

denverairforce, thanks man. Thats what OGfiend was telling me, prices really vary and that there is no real established price for older uptowns, depending on cw. Stuntman, its just in one thread. Sorry if it bugs you, I am dedicated and I think actually addicted, sad but true.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

anyone know what time the air force ids are going to be up tommorow
I asked nikeid via twitter and the response I got was they'll post the time they go live tomorrow..... watch them drop at midnight

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

anyone know what time the air force ids are going to be up tommorow
I asked nikeid via twitter and the response I got was they'll post the time they go live tomorrow..... watch them drop at midnight

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

info on these? tryin to figure out when they came out if anything..

they def came out, euro release, 2006 i think, i can check if u really want me to
i have a ds size 9
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

info on these? tryin to figure out when they came out if anything..

they def came out, euro release, 2006 i think, i can check if u really want me to
i have a ds size 9
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom