TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

You guys are killing me with those indys...as if the 3 pairs on the last page weren't enough >:0

You guys are killing me with those indys...as if the 3 pairs on the last page weren't enough >:0

I know you guys hate these.
ry%3D480

Originally Posted by ROOKEE13

shoemasta are you wearing any of your af1s?

Nope. A few posted have been sold(i.e. Indy's to m tr4nch) but the rest are in storage. 
To make a long story short - I am in a legal battle with my ex fiance. Nothing can be removed from the unit until it has been settled. Even then, I will probably just sell them. I have no need for them other than to look at 'em...and I can do that on the interwebz
laugh.gif

Might as well throw another one up before I leave.

ry%3D480

Originally Posted by ROOKEE13

shoemasta are you wearing any of your af1s?

Nope. A few posted have been sold(i.e. Indy's to m tr4nch) but the rest are in storage. 
To make a long story short - I am in a legal battle with my ex fiance. Nothing can be removed from the unit until it has been settled. Even then, I will probably just sell them. I have no need for them other than to look at 'em...and I can do that on the interwebz
laugh.gif

Might as well throw another one up before I leave.

ry%3D480

Sorry you got woman problems man... especially legal stuff with an ex-fiance (not even the ex-wife). Women are bitter creatures!

Sorry you got woman problems man... especially legal stuff with an ex-fiance (not even the ex-wife). Women are bitter creatures!

Had to sign in and make a post since E is up in here posting old school pics.
Hope all is well brother. Sorry to hear about the trouble with the ex...hopefully it all works out.

Had to sign in and make a post since E is up in here posting old school pics.
Hope all is well brother. Sorry to hear about the trouble with the ex...hopefully it all works out.

Sorry to be off topic, but I just caught the sig. "Punch a crip in the lip"? Word? Crips and Bloods in the South? Wow. Sounds pretty hardbody, lol. Carry on, "gangsters". 

Sorry to be off topic, but I just caught the sig. "Punch a crip in the lip"? Word? Crips and Bloods in the South? Wow. Sounds pretty hardbody, lol. Carry on, "gangsters". 

insane stuff here lately guys. been slacking and missing all kinds of auctions due to work. also haven't worn a sneaker in almost a month. it's cool to see tons of awesome shoes and no tension. keep it up.

insane stuff here lately guys. been slacking and missing all kinds of auctions due to work. also haven't worn a sneaker in almost a month. it's cool to see tons of awesome shoes and no tension. keep it up.

Hey 408, don't take the interwebz so literally.  
Your sig says (Don't trip, it's just a sig) 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

roll.gif
roll.gif

[/font]

Hey 408, don't take the interwebz so literally.  
Your sig says (Don't trip, it's just a sig) 

[/font]

roll.gif
roll.gif

[/font]

I have no need for them other than to look at 'em...and I can do that on the interwebz
laugh.gif

This idea is what has been bothering me about collecting recently and also the reason why I have only one DS pair left in my collection.  I remember buying shoes, marveling at them for a couple days then tossing them on the shelf. Its sort of a temporary thrill unless you're buying to wear. 

Back
Top Bottom